UAD Crack: it's finally reality but how it works really?

Discussion in 'Software' started by johntitor2051, May 14, 2024.

1. clone

clone Audiosexual

Maybe pointing to the fact their plugins are not worth what they are trying to charge for them? It costs them virtually nothing to offer products at deeply discounted prices. Some additional emails to tech support employees who they are already paying good money to be there for like 20 hours a week anyway...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Slavestate

Slavestate Platinum Record

Stop doing drugs, you'll appreciate it when your head is clearer and stops spouting out nonsense..

3. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

:rofl:
    OK. Shows over ... move along.. no UAD crack here. move along.

"somebody installed it remotely" ...mm Hmmm.... That's the Looniest thing I have heard in a while now...

The only thing more idiotic than the above is the notion that the ACTUAL crack all hinges on whether MAC's are "full ARM" or not.
    :rofl:

Last edited: May 15, 2024
  4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

no UAD just tries to cash in, before ilok stopped working for their plugins.

also they try you to get ilok installed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Alex Philipp

Alex Philipp Platinum Record

That was possible before, when someone who has account with plugins add your device to group and then remove. Plugins continue working on removed device until you synchronise to UA server. Thought they fixed this. Now it looks like after every update UAD meter doing it automatically. and until you force synchronising on offline machine, nothing works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. 1Prince Stephenson

1Prince Stephenson Newbie

The way it works is he takes ownership of your Apollo device and put it under his account where he owns all the plugins. A lot of people don’t know but if you had recently owned plugins on your UAD account he transferred your ownership to his account and that’s how he got to own so much plugins and he is buying more when they becomes available I had all the plugins working on my device and he took all the plugins I owned in the process so my advice is create a dummy email and transfer your device ownership to that dummy email without transferring your plugins so that your plugins remain under your email with your UAD account. If you need more information to do so inbox me in this forum and I can explain more but that is how it is done!

7. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

regardless of "how it's done" - to a sane person "how it's done" is simply dumb and not worth the effort. also, fuck UAD "powered" plugins. I had the UAD-1 and paid a shit load of ca$hy-money for it, as it was supposed to "alleviate the processing burden of the host when using powered plugins"... That was a pipe dream and I went many rounds with UA tech unsupport over it.

The "how it's done" thing is not a crack - in fact it's more a type of social-engineering scam if you ask me. Needless to say when the real working crack for UAD native's becomes a reality I'll be the first to jump on it... However, until then, this kind of "how it's done" bullshit is for noob's, suckers and born-yesterday's that apparently haven't got a lick of sense...

8. sneakz

sneakz Member

when i see a UAD crack on sister site, then i will believe it :wink:

9. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

but most definitely it will be some kind of joke or phony crack that works just on releaser's computer if it's not from R2R

10. sneakz

sneakz Member

you never know, codereload managed to pull of the powercore stuff :dunno:

11. Dimentagon

Dimentagon Rock Star

Sorry mate, you're a sucker.
    Licence sharing is not "cracking" its a clusterfk and makes you dependent on someone selling you something highly nefarious to save a few bucks.
    Apollo interfaces are Good but there are so many better options out there. UAD changed their business model and went hard as they knew how much business they were losing.

I purchased UAD Core stuff because I actually like to use it. I run Audio gridder on a dedicated i7 nuc with 64 gig ram and a 1tb + 8tb ssd (Kontakt Library) connected to my macbook Pro Mi Promax. It was ultimately cheaper and more useful & versatile than buying Apollo satellites (which are way way over priced)

12. patatern

patatern Platinum Record

this this Studer is Spark Native since long time, probably during the first or second "round"

I am uad user, and I do think that there's a lot of unique stuff, a lot of normal stuff and a lot of BS like all the developers. There are some plugins that are still not native, and are among the most interesting: Lexicon 480 (Lexicon 224 is Native), the AMS reverb and the AMS delay-chorus, the API EQs and last but not least the K-Stereo Precision which I think it's the uad best plugin in the whole catalogue, there's nothing else like that even in waves or PA

about the uad low price discounts: I have seen those offers since I joined this system, 3-4 years prior to native era, so I guess they always did. That's the way I bought all the plugins I have, patiently waiting for offers during the year. I never gave em a penny for the spark native, I never gave a penny to ilok. I am a uad hardware user so I have automatically all the spark native stuff added to my account whenever they release a new one (that I own).

discounts dont tell nothing, all developers are making big discounts in the last 4-5 years, I think because we will see soon a new revolution like when we had the first VSTs in 1999

I find their overall system pretty decent, the demo system is very cool, you can test a plugin for long time before buying it (demo expires in 15 days but it's fullly working and you can renew 2 times then another 2 times after you buy anything new...)

that said I hope we will see the hack one day, I think that R2R knows where's the trick, but need a very powerfool tool, maybe something with AI to trick the ilok sys

13. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Only my opinion.... if it does not have three letters as the distro.... "R2R"... then I would not trust it.
    Why anyone here would let some random, unknown person install anything, is beyond me.

14. Moulin

Moulin Newbie

^This!^
    I'm pretty sure nobody can crack iLok yet, otherwise all the other brands would not be unavailable for Mac either, such as Softube, Slate, Soundtoys, Flux, Nebmrini, UVI, SSL, Pulsar, Eventide... you get the idea.

I purchased a lot of UAD-2-plugins, gave them a lot of money before they sold out, and that just hurts. I don't think they are scam though. They are overprized just as any other plugin is overprized - plugins simply are not worth much. But UAD make some of the best plugins I know.
    Their pace for transferring hardware plugins to native is painfully slow - there's some showing up every quarter at best and it possibly will ever be only their own, not the 3rd party ones, which makes about half of them all. They are actually almost quicker with creating new ones. Waiting until the bundle is complete is a never ending story.

Last edited: May 25, 2024
  15. patatern

patatern Platinum Record

we will never see "oxford inflator as UAD native spark" I think this is pretty easy to say

anyhow I paied it 22 dollars 4 years ago, dont know if via Sonnox it have been cheaper

16. aitken

aitken Ultrasonic

no video or pictures of something like that.....[​IMG]

17. woodywood

woodywood Member

Plenty of people who own all the uad plugins for years with no problems for 3 hundo through this guy. u mad lol