UAD Crack: it's finally reality but how it works really?

Discussion in 'Software' started by johntitor2051, May 14, 2024.

1. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

[​IMG]

2. JoanSilva17

JoanSilva17 Newbie

I've been doing it for years too! lol

3. Sapriisty

Sapriisty Kapellmeister

Hello Young musician entrepreneur you want the best service possible and imaginable just click on my link I only charge $6,666 and you will reach the top of the musical world the highest playlist of all digital platforms, you will get noticed by the most major music labels and you will break into the tough world of music, tested and approved by many people. I am the little brother of the founder of Abbey Road and the cousin of the sister of the creator of Universal Music, clicked on my link, I have more than 10,000 reviews on Fiverr and I guarantee that you will not have no longer need your ears after my services.

If you subscribe to our premium offer of $8,888 you will be directly eligible to play in all the most beautiful concert halls and festivals around the world, trust me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

More like smoking crack I'm guessing!

5. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

If one day, a team or someone crack UAD, native plugins will be cracked not hardware based ones imho.

6. Barry T

Barry T Producer

Proof?

7. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Guess how many times I´ve seen threads regarding free UAD stuff here.......

8. johntitor2051

johntitor2051 Newbie

ahhaha honestly when i saw it the first time i thought it was a bit sketchy or just a demo trial reset

9. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

I will keep an eye on this topic here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. ArticStorm

demo/trial reset doesnt work, bcs it is handled online.

the only way i can see is to unpack the plugin from the ilok wrapper and then repair the binary. here it depends how the actual authorization is handled, which i think is in house created by UAD.

we can only count on R2R here, they have the knowledge and hopefully the resources.
    (Lets keep aside, that UAD plugins might not be something special.)

Also at OP, never let anyone you dont know more remotely access your computer and adjust something. its so easy to setup something ...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

This. I subscribe to UAD Spark and do use their plugins, but it's primarily for one or two plugins I really love, like the Studer A800, and because I got a deal for $99 for 12 months. In the main I would say their plugins are in the very good category, but similar results can mostly be achieved with others, including better value bundles from the likes of Plugin Alliance and Waves, for example.

12. ArticStorm

yeah the Studer A800 is very unique so far i remember but the others you can easily find replacement imo.

Haha lets just settle it with: If your music sounded crap before, it will sound also crap with UAD plugins :rofl:

Last edited: May 15, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. clone

clone Audiosexual

Every time I see UAD, I immediately think Scam. And that is just the legit stuff.

Could this just be a recycled NFR situation? If their tech support, customer service, or sales people can give away working codes, they might not even track their usage. They load everything to the device and when it expires, it expires.

At first, I thought this was that bs " only selling installation" website from a few weeks ago was back. I am sticking with Scam; but nothing would really surprise me anymore.

14. johntitor2051

johntitor2051 Newbie

uad spark is not possible i think, i'm referring to the uad plugins that works only with the hardware; i would like to know how they do that because in future i don't want to harrass them in case i lost the plugins (update or any suddenly issue)

in general i use them mainly for tracking in monitor mode, in session i use the little lab vog on the bass, the inflator, the fairchild 660 on voices, the subsynth when i want more grit and the precision enhancer. the emt250 and the ampex atr 102

15. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

I think R2R already got it, but waiting for everything to go fully native before releasing the whole package. I believe not everything is available for native right now, I know that the one I want to try the most the studer tape machine isn't available on native just yet (or is it ?, idk for sure). If say R2R release it now they'll probably patch it or maybe will cancel making everything available on native. 100% pure speculation, just saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  16. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

if that was the case and r2r finally broke ilok's protection fully, we would have seen something like protools long ago fully working (not the half-backed stuff we got) and we would have had at least the free la-2a released as some kind of test. one thing is for sure and it is something i agree with you: if they ever achieve the crack without problems, they will wait until is full package to release it

17. stopped

stopped Producer

18. ArticStorm

19. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

I'm not sure I trust the fact that an online random (that so happened to be selling the supposedly cracked bundle) successfully cracked UAD while every other scene team we know of hasn't or just haven't made it public yet.

20. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

IDK but this 80+% massive discounts on UAD may be are pointing something...