UAD Collections +80% off

Discussion in 'Software' started by aleksy, May 19, 2023.

1. aleksy

aleksy Kapellmeister

So, if anybody hasn't noticed yet (I got wind of this through the UAD newsletter myself): Universal Audio is currently running a sale on a handful of their collections.

Namely the 1176 Collection, LA-2A Collection, Fairchild Collection and Pultec Collection.
    With code "SUNSHINE49" these collections go down from about 327€ to only 49€ which is quite an insane price drop, in my opinion.
    In comparison, the introduction pricing on the entire native catalog was only 50% back then, so this might be a better reason for a few of you (including me) to get some of those plugins now.

EDIT: This discount code might be only available to people who signed up for the promotional newsletter, so check your email if you are signed up for that. Not sure why people would have an issue redeeming it otherwise, but better have it mentioned here now.

That's pretty much about it for now, just wanted to let you know. Happy music-making!

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  3. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Welcome to 2023 Universal Audio! It's clear that the company has begun to go the route of Waves' and Plugin Alliance's big sales. Happy UAD for everyone!

4. Puster

Puster Newbie

Unfortunately I have to notice that the following message appears, if you try to use the given code: "The code "SUNSHINE49" is not valid anymore." (tried to use it for Fairchild Collection and Pultec Collection)... :-(

5. waki

waki Newbie

Yes, it doesn't work

6. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

Wait, the message comes when you input the code or after checkout? Because i just tried that combination (fairchild+pultec) and the code still works :dunno:.

Also holy cow, that's a pretty damn reasonable price. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  7. waki

waki Newbie

After applying the code - "Coupon code "SUNSHINE49" is not valid" message appears. How did you manage to get this working ?

8. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

I just applied the code. I think you're including the ". It's just SUNSHINE49.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized the " were part of the message. I don't know why it doesn't work for you then.

9. Jim Stratos

Jim Stratos Ultrasonic

It doesn't work for me either. Maybe it applies only on accounts that have received the relevant promo via the newsletter.
    Either way it's very strange because Plugin Boutique hasn't mentioned this promo/price drop/flash sale and sounds very unprofessional for UAD to do so for an inner circle.

10. aleksy

aleksy Kapellmeister

I hope you got the code working now, indeed it's without the "".

Yeah, I'm not sure what the exact conditions are to get the discount, I just assumed everybody can get it since the email didn't state a restriction. Perhaps it is tied to the promo newsletter. In any case that's a good reason to sign up for it in case future discounts arise again.

Absolutely, I'm happy I held off on buying the Fairchild for introduction pricing of around 160€, still this needs a rethinking of budgets for the month :)

11. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

Yup. But that makes me think it's just some kind of bug. If it is, the promo ends in about a week, so there's enough time for UA to fix it i guess.

12. blasterx

blasterx Kapellmeister