UAD Arrow / TC Helicon Critical Mass / TASCAM US-16x08 - Routing Problems

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Zergei72, May 12, 2021.

1. Zergei72

Zergei72 Newbie

So ... I'm a bit lost with my HW ;

I'd like to connect my TC Helicon Critical Mass - Voice Processor to my UAD Arrow - interface .

Funnily there's no 48V phantom power (only 24V) on the TC, so I need to connect my mic a MXL 990 - Condenser Mic to my TASCAM and take the signal from there to the TC and from there on to the UAD . Some how, though I'm most 100% sure, that I've got all set correctly I get no signal to the UAD ;
    I get input on the TASCAM Settings Panel - App, but nothing is going to the UAD . I can't see any signal on the UAD's Console - App, neither on the UAD - HW .

I've got a TSR to XLR - going from the TASCAM to the TC and a XLR to XLR going from the TC to the UAD .

All I see about signal is nothing but low level, which I believe is of some kind of background noise .

Help Here ...

Thank You !!!

- Zergei -