U-he Satin?

Discussion in 'Software' started by arthez, Mar 13, 2024.

1. arthez

arthez Newbie

These plugins have issues with fl studio. I actually own U-he satin and it still has issues. you can see the software glitch out with fl studio. the latest version of satin was 2021 1.3.2.

I learned that the auto mute made it smart disable properly, but having even a couple of these, it can run into response issues. tried fast idle, that doesn't do much with this one.
    anyway. the advanced compander encoders decoders etc, are very helpful with vocal tones I like. but I am not sure what could replace this plugin.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Kramer tape in the waves bundle. Baby Taip, Acustica Taupe, Fabfilter Saturn, Softube Tape or Dirty Tape, Overloud Tapedesk,

there are so many of them. But I like Satin.

4. arthez

arthez Newbie

yes I understand many of the tape plugins as I looked them up, but this one specficially has many things about it that i am not sure how to find those controls in other plugins.
    Encoder, decoder, circuts, compander, makeup auto-gain. etc

5. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

process the audio using it in another program. You'd have to commit to the effect like a print loop, but how often are you going to automate a tape saturation plugin anyway?

7. Willum

Willum Rock Star

They are in the process of updating satin now, do you visit the u-he forum on KVR to report problems?

Latest version is 1.3.3RC2.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8867069#p8867069