u-he Repro-V Public Beta available

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Tabby, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

Repro-V

We are pleased to start the public beta for Repro-5. Repro-5 shares a lot of sonic DNA with Repro-1, but draws inspiration from an even more iconic vintage synthesizer. You will find the familiar rough and raw sounds of Repro-1, but with a few differences, new flavours and characteristics. Most notably, of course, is polyphony.

Since Repro-5 and Repro-1 are family, at the end of the beta period we will combine them into a single product called Repro. One product, one installer, two synths.

We are offering an introductory discount for the Repro bundle: from November 17 to December 31st, 2017 purchase Repro (Repro-1 + Repro-5) for $99. Starting January 1st 2018, Repro’s final price will be $149 (plus applicable taxes).

If you already own Repro-1, Repro-5 is a free update for you. Simply download and install the new beta and your existing Repro-1 serial number will unlock Repro-5.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

had no time to give it a spin. I hope it can replace NI Pro53, which always sounded awsome, was sad as NI dropped it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

Is it really a "Public Beta" if it can only be unlocked for testing by those who already own the previous version?

What about Synapse Audio 'The Legend' ?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  6. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

Public Beta for Repro-1 owners and Public Beta Demo for everyone else (no Beta serials this time anymore) , and you can guess why yourselves

7. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

i still use my copy. it's probably the oldest plugin i have but is still sounds really good.
    this though.. looks amazing.
    : )

8. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

I own a copy of Repro-1 and the Arturia Prophet 3, yesterday I selected a factory bass patch on the Arturia and recreated it in Repro-5 minus the effects. The difference is astounding especially the filter... the u-he version is simply stunning, if you listen to it in isolation there is a temptation to say "so it’s another analogue modelled softsynth" but when you stack it against the competition well... no contest really.

It’s a truly amazing difference in quality, bit like going from a CRT TV to 4K. The sound however is bold it could dominate your mix easily.
    Its been to long since I last used or installed NI's Pro 53 so really cant comment on it but I reckon Repro will still blow it out of the water.

9. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

The difference is HUGE, imho. Two different beasts.

10. Unirorm

Unirorm Producer

All we have to do now, is just extract the serial from the Repro-1 VRuuum :)
    Logical assumption :invision:

11. jkst

jkst Kapellmeister

One of the few plugins that are worth buying.

For those concerned there's a ongoing promotional price for Repro for 99$ till the end of the year plus a 15% discount if you take a quick survey on u-he website bringing it down to 84$. Well worth it imo.

12. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator