u-he Diva 1.2.1 installation OSX High sierra problem, please help (black gui/won't load)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Warry12, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Warry12

Warry12 Member

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to move from windows to a mac for producing and everything is working perfect , except for u-he diva.

I first installed the 1.1.1 version of Diva and it loaded up well in both logic X and Studio one 4. I then decided to install a newer version 1.2.1 (for multicore support) and followed the steps as was written in the readme file.

Both DAWs found the plugins but upon selecting it as instrument it loads up under the instruments tab, but there's no GUI or it just does not load the instrument itself. I couldn't find a solution and removed everything related to Diva and installed 1.1.1 again, but now that one also is having the same problem.

Any clue what's going on?

Thanks!

3. Warry12

Warry12 Member

I had had to do load my backup for this problem. It's set where there was no Diva installed.

Diva 1.1.1 working fine.
    DivA 1.2.1 doesn't load the gui. It's either black/greyish or nothing happens at all. Both daws see it. This release messes up my diva completely and i have to load my backup to get Diva 1.1.1 working, otherwise it does not work either, even after cleaning all folder and files related to Diva.

Anyone else had problems with 1.2.1 in high sierra and fixed it or knows how to fix this problem?

4. osaj

osaj Newbie

Same problem here with Sierra 12.6, Cubase10

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

That must be Cubase' 10 problem. C10 is rather quirky at this point. Go back to 9.5 and you'll see. Sierra is pretty good, but High Sierra has it's own set of problems... :wink: