(u-he.com) u-he updates plugins to revision 3819

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Sep 2, 2015.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

u-he has released new builds of nearly all of its plug-ins.

Changes in rev 3819

• UI update
      • All plug-ins now have 10% UI scaling but not all of them have yet been redesigned for High Definition graphics. However, many bugs related to UI (scaling / gamma /analyzer,…) have been tackled.
      • A full UI makeover has been done for
        • ACE – new outlets for voice-specific modulators, new knobs, more clarity
        • Diva – more clarity, less clutter, “LEDs aren’t switches”, Multi-core button is now in the top row
      • Also, Zebra’s UI has been improved in parts, and the Unempty Dark Horse completed.
    • Added Configuration / MIDI Learn page to the following products: Zebra, DarkZebra, Zebrify, Satin, Diva, ACE, Bazille, Hive. We’ll add this to some other products in the future and will add more options to the preferences over time.
    • Fixed “Apple Logic / Studio One – Missing GUI Bug” on OS X. Editor windows for Diva, Uhbik, MFM2, Filterscape, Podolski, Triple Cheese will now open in Logic and Studio One again!
    • General bugfixes, individual fixes, general improvements not mentioned before
      • Fixed missing cable option-menu in ACE & Bazille
      • Fixed MIDI CC & Modulation Source/Target issues in several products
      • Fixed notehangers, dropped notes, etc.. in several products
      • Improved overall MIDI timing, Sequencer, Arpeggiator and LFOs
      • Improved LFO sync to Sequencer in Hive
      • Improved Hive’s Phaser (two extra parameters) & Compressor
      • Added a German HIVE manual
      • Added new initialization preset for ACE, DIVA, HIVE, Zebralette
    The new installers are available for download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) from the u-he forum at KVR Audio.

More information here

Source
    u-he forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  3. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

i just updated to Lógic x 10.2 and Yosemite ( because i have a new gtx9xx) and missing GUI is really a problem...
    Fixed only with VSTAU manager, not fancy but works...

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Reaaaallllly? F**k it, I just wasted a whole day manually messing with all the rev.3793 plugs, and now they update 'em all again ?!?! Fuuuuuuu
    :crazy:
    Well, 3793 already have all the above mentioned features, I can live with it :bleh:
    And now I will close this tab and do like I never read this :grooves:

Jokes apart, thanks for the news, the new resizable gui and settings panel are uber-cool ! :cool:
    (is there anything which is not uber-cool from u-he?)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Their protection :P

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Discounts in a bundle?

7. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Why? That's the coolest thing!
    It just works, it's aimed at Pro users and make them buy the stuff if they want to use it in real production, they have a good demo policy, and it's a nice show off of great coding skills and inventive. What's bad with it? The fact a couple plugs are not in the wild? Strange cause protection is the same since years, with some minor improvement. And also the way to defeat it is the same since long time.
    Sadly is one of those thing that will probabky never get released to the masses (I mean the proper cracks, not one of the thousand faulty ones by noobs in the p2p), cause after investing so long to reverse it, they don't want it to be fixed right in the next update (who want to work on it for 6 months several hours every week, then test it for another 6 months at least, to share it with a thousand undeserving asshole and making the crack useless after a couple weeks when an update with improved protection is released?) and also cause most serious reversers have a lot of respect towards Urs and his team.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Sylenth.Will.Fall

I suppose it depends on your perspective. From my point of view, all I've experienced are those ^^

9. Sylenth.Will.Fall

I'm curious what your definition is of an undeserving asshole.

That would be anyone who hasn't paid for it? or someone who simply downloads it without giving a second thought to the hard work that has gone into, (A) creating the plug-in in the first instance, then (B) the equally hard, if not harder process a person goes through in the arduous, thankless task of actually cracking it.

I don't fall into the bracket of not appreciating either of those things. In fact I spend just as much of my existence creating backing tracks for people without ever asking for a cent. I put just as much effort into that, as the creator of Vsts, and the person(s) who crack them.

I have always said if I made ANY money from using these things, the VERY first thing I'd do is the right thing, and buy them.

As for appreciating the skills, talent and hard work of all concerned, I do fully.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. johnw

johnw Kapellmeister

Serial from DOA still works .... yeeeey

11. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

You never know if serial or crack works until some months :wink:

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

wait until the plugin validates it, then it go back into demo mode.

will unlock Satin today, the only u-he plugin i dont have legit and i still use.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. copylefter

copylefter Producer

I wasn't referring to you of course :mates:

I mean the most of people who download warez from public sites,
    who never bought a 9$ plugin, who always ask for more, who even pretend more. :wink:
    Sadly when you crack something and release it publicly you know that 90% of the people who will get their hands on it is of the above kind.
    So people who cracked for long time and have seen and understand what public sharing really is,
    think twice before sharing something, if their work is going to be used by such people, who will never "try before buy",
    but just have everything for free, and don't even put some effort in learning how the thousand dollars of shit they download work.
    It's sad, but it's how it works nowadays. No surprise most serious reverser stopped releasing to public,
    starting with the legendary old scene teams, up to R2R and HEXWARS recently.
    There will always be the hobbyist cracker who post something (maybe with faulty cracks),
    but one day the shit to hexcompare to port cracks on new updates will finish,
    and I'll be there to see the face of those idiots that now thinks people ripping off cracks today is the future. :rofl:
    Anybody who get serious into reversing and grow some real skills so to be able to defeat mid-high level protections,
    after a period of excitement and public sharing, will get pissed at the mentioned situation,
    and will stop public releasing (not reversing, just sharing :yes:) or slow down at least.
    I can tell it from personal experience, trust me :wink:

Sorry for the OT (anyway I'm just :trashing:), I stop here :cool:

14. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

That's true! But also "more or less experienced" Reverse Engineers make mistakes.
    Team XDB was one of them...and Team R2R (ex.ASSIGN) too. At that time they didn't think
    about secret releasing, they just released on the assembly line, for the masses.
    No wonder that some obsessed developers like U-he got in panic...
    So, to me it's better to keep some things secret. It's not that crackers want to do
    harm to developers, this gets often distorted. Reversing is also learning and fun!
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

15. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Sure, also experienced reversers often do mistakes, mostly dumb errors caused by too much confidence on apparently easy things.
    I'm the first who overlooked simple things several times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

Now to round up this story, I guess from that day on he called himself TheOneByteWonder. No? :D

17. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Yes it works but then it timebombs the only way to make doa key to work is to use the version that it was released with some 3 years ago

18. johnw

johnw Kapellmeister

I use a trick to keep my DAW at the same date(RunAsDate) . Not one plugin timebomb .... The problem is that because of too much protection , plugins are heavy on CPU ...

19. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Well said!! I laugh every time I see some one bitching that these are not cracked( even though they are), that is the kind of person that would not buy ever.I always thought it was great that the cracked versions never got leaked.

20. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Ahahah the good ol TOBW!
    Nice joke, but it's not him :rofl:

Nah, not in this case.
    But that's true for many other devs.
    There are case where protection use more than half of the total resource usage of the plug.

21. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I have sure way to get past the protection with a simple CRACK 1.) take out your wallet 2.) CRACK it open and pull out your credit card. 3.) BUY IT

See how simple that is??

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List