(u-he.com) Diva Updated v1.4.1

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Dec 17, 2015.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Diva Updated v1.4.1 - Revision 4078

[​IMG]

We are excited to release v1.4.1 of Diva which adds compatibility for Native Instruments’ new Native Kontrol Standard (NKS). The NKS format allows Diva to be integrated with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards.

For this update we:

• tagged and categorised all of Diva’s factory patches. Now all of Diva’s presets are available while browsing in Maschine or Komplete Kontrol, and you can easily save your own presets in NKS format from within Diva.
    • defined custom control knob mappings for Diva’s entire factory patch library. With Maschine and S-Series keyboards, each patch loads a custom performance page with the most important parameters immediately available. And if you need more control, each Diva module has its own page where more parameters are accessible. Adjust the oscillators, filter, envelopes and effects. No setup required.
    The integration between Diva and Maschine or Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards means you can easily find what you need and focus on making music. Diva is available for purchase for $179 USD (ex VAT). The update is free for Diva owners and can be installed over existing versions.

DDL links WIN | MAC

More info: u-he | Diva - Read more about the NKS format at the Native Instruments website.

Source

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

I've been downloading several updates these last couple days. The question is, is there any considerable change enough to bother downloading the updates? The question is in general not just for Diva, and mainly regarding presets. Because I don't give plugins a pretty complex/technical use so in that sense I don't mind it, but it gets bothering sometimes to download the same over and over (just different version), uninstall previous versions, then install new one etc etc all for the same and not a single brand new preset at least, which in my case is what I look for the most.

4. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

For DIVA : Updated Dec 2015: Revision 4078 adds NKS support, introduces preset tagging
    +PLUS : Probably re-enforcements of Serial Number copy protection...as we know it from Mr.Uhe!

5. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

useless update...if it is about Maschine and other gear controllers - useless...
    it is not about "stability, performance, CPU, DSP/Quality, more true-analog modelling, more filters/envelopes modelling, other fixes/imprvmnts/optimizations etc."

6. lukasix273

lukasix273 Ultrasonic

Can someone tell me what is this skin named, in the picture that OP posted?