Two songs, a wolf and maybe some feedback?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tulamide, Feb 16, 2016.

1. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Hi there,

the two songs are about two years old now, but I don't have much feedback from other musicians or producers. I know that posting here could mean a total disaster. On the other hand, if I avoid your opinions, how could I possibly improve? So here you are. The second one is, well, let's say brave. I fly so much under the radar that I could get away with it (and hopefully will in the future). It's a "remix" of "I heard it through the grapevine", but I think of it as a total conversion, a makeover, something like that. Purists who love the song might better not listen to my version. Oh, and if someone knows in which category those songs go, please inform me. I've tagged them #trance and #electronic on Soundcloud, but I don't know much about all those genres. I just make music!

And now give it to me. But please, let me survive :beg:

3. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

Having read your intro you almost convinced me I wasn't going to like them even before I had listened.

I liked them enough to go over to your Soundcloud page and listen to some others and I think you are creating some really good music. I certainly remember the original Grapevine but your version was an interesting take and I think it worked beautifully.

I also liked the other songs on your page but I have no idea what category you would put them in. I don't think you can tag them as trance so I would veer towards electronic for some and maybe chillout for the slower ones.

Well done.

4. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

I've never met a wolf I didn't like, even the ones that look like they're going to eat me :bleh:

Nice songs! Grapevine is nice and a creative way to remix that song, and I really loved Sensitivity. Awesome track.

It's hard to share your music with others, but you've got nothing to worry about if your music is that good :thumbsup:

5. thegerman1220

thegerman1220 Member

no self-deprecation! especially when you post your work. be proud of what you've made, even if it's not perfect.

I like what i heard! sensivity kinda brings me back to those old arcade-style games....you did a good job with keeping the listener engaged in what happens next.
    grapevine was well done too. yea, no more self deprecation for you!

6. eboe

eboe Producer

Cool, I want to dance now ;) Keep up the beat :)

7. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Thank you all! Your comments are a bit overwhelming for me. I thank you especially for encouraging me!