Twisted Tools - Buffeater 1.3 BUG ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by cEvin Key, Oct 20, 2018.

1. cEvin Key

cEvin Key Kapellmeister

Hi all
    I´m on Studio One 4 Win7 64 Bit
    i love the Buffeater and i tested the individual Ensembles like stretch.ens and Deconstructor.ens
    separately in the Reaktor FX 5.9.2
    I discovered that every automation lane works fine in Stretch, Feed Grains, Tape....BUT
    in the deconstructor.ens there are the lanes SIZE SPACE SLIDE MIX
    and the SLIDE automation lane doensnt work....sad
    anyone confirm this ?
    and was the Buffeater 1.3 the latest Version relased from Twisted Tools ? Cant find an info on TT
    Thank you in advance
    hehe Funny see this Video at 1.54 min there is the Deconstructor SLIDE knob automated
    but the Automation lane is se to off !?!?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  3. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

It's probably a bug. It's also there in the standard buffeater, but the lane works, it only won't show the knobs movement, so you can't see if it's automated or not when it's not selected, which is still a bit annoying.

And although it's six years old, 1.3 is probably the latest, at least the demo on the TT site is. :yes:

Looks like he moved the knob in the video by hand. Automation would change the ring around, wouldn't it?
    But strange that he moved exactly that one. :woot:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018