Tutorials/FLPs for uplifting trance

Discussion in 'Education' started by demberto, Mar 30, 2021.

1. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Surprisingly, it is hard to find stuff anywhere I searched on this.
    I found one template by OST Audio and its pretty neat and good
    Also I made this melody, please feedback, I keep on changing it everytime I listen it

Attached Files:

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

the peak time for uplifting trance was 5-6 years ago, Nextproducers created alot of trance/uplifting specific template. Also check out Myloops templates.

4. DJK

DJK Rock Star

they sure did i do have one of their templates

5. virusg

virusg Rock Star

collab? :bleh:

...anyway, I really believe good era of trance tracks is now dead, and I blame all the fukin labels including Armada, and all its sub labels WHY?! ...why in the world one should sound like anotherone, good tracks had been created with hearth and for the love of the feeling those gave to the musician, meanning that labels back then didnt impose how to sound in order to get signed, today they dictate like this, if you are not sounding almost like VIPZ you are a no go! ...I could understand that there is alot of shit music around, my point is that labels dont let people be creative in the way they want to be... upon submiting a track if they like it, they say '''hey you should change the lead here and here, then add amelody here and there, try to sound like Armiz BUt Puuren and your goot to go!'' there is always room for better tracks, but most old stuff that are incredible sounding tracks where made simple, with fun and feeling of the trance vibe... labels killed trance and thats is the truth! ...some jumped to release its own label because other labels did not wanted to release their stuff, some labels release music as trance but it has nothing to do with the vibe/feeling of trance ...

id add; to check out JKSound packs and midis and stuff, he is very talented and he really likes old stuff and plus all his packs have that trance feeling vibe, obviously in a modern way... sound has evolved but that doesent mean you cant make old stuff vibe tracks ...its oone of my dreams having a label promoting that good old vibe trance once we had, or at least working for the management into such label, maybe one day! ...keep the vibe

...hey DJK, nice tracks man, I like ''Turbulence'' !

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  6. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Ok, will check NextProducers, Myloops and JKSounds.
    Sure, but I have nothing much more than the melody. I can send you the FLP, but i am a noob. I love how a melody can go from happy to sad without sounding bad at all. Trance is all about the melody and harmony I think, that's why I got so hooked to it. Ik its old and all, but I am sure enough ppl listen it today

7. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Nextproducers is all Ableton, I need for FL (i didn't like that mino safy stuff its too much drums)
    JKSound is for Spire presets, atleast that's what it said on his ig
    I need to check myloops yet

8. Chaindog

Chaindog Producer

Also, check out Demis Hellen on youtube.
    https://youtube.com/c/DemisHellen

He frequently does Tutorials about Uplifting Trance. (Melodies, Arps, Sound Design, etc.)

9. Jim Von Gucci

Jim Von Gucci Producer

Search uplifting flp on the sister site. 7 results. They might have something you are after.