TugGlicento, 2Rule’s powerful glitch-multi-effects plugin just got a v3 update

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BEAT16, Jan 8, 2023.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

2023-01-08_105234.jpg

TugGlicento, 2Rule’s powerful free glitch-multi-effects plugin just got a v3 update

TugGlicento is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST3), Mac (VST AU) it can play multiple effects simultaneously, by triggering box TugGlicento can be as gentle or as noisy as you like

Feautures
    • Variable speeds for each line
    • 5 Band independent moog filter (edge of self resonance)
    • 5 band ADSR and LFO (syncable) for filter
    • Effects for each line
    • Variable beats for each line.
    • Variable duration for each line.
    • Matrix.
    • Randomization.
    • Presets.
    • REVERB, DELAY, CHORUS,,DECIMATOR, DISTORTION, PHASER ,PITCHSHIFTER, COMBFILTER, REPEATER, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, RINGMODULATOR with many parameters

TugGlicento V3 now comes with automation for all effect parameters allowing to make wilder sounds. There is also a new distortion rack ready to explore as, and the automation lines now include new presets.

Besides this, the distortion and decimeter now offer a lowpass filter. The built-in comb-filters, tremolo, and other effects now also benefit from additional parameters. Sounds like an impressive free update for the TugGlicento effects processor.

More Infos and Download: https://akyuz5.wixsite.com/mysite/plugins

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. DKB

DKB Producer

Wicked thanks for the share mate . I love glitch plugins and I’ve never found a plugin yet that could compare to live cut or supertrigga . I used those two plugs for years I loved the random patterns they’d create . I’d constantly be re sampling all day long coming up with new drum variations . I know supertrigga got a 64bit update but only in vst and live cut they said there wasn’t enough interest in it to do the port . Thanks for sharing this look forward to seeing what madness I can come up with .

edit. I missed livecut so much man .just did a bit more digging and the livecut community managed to port it to 64bit in au and vst3 . Was just a case of replacing the info.plist file and pkg info file and it worked on my m1 Mac .
    Big ups beat16 if I didn’t see this I wouldn’t have even bothered looking to see if anyone had done any work to the code . You’ve made my day mate .

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
  4. Droplet 2

Droplet 2 Ultrasonic

I just had to give them my email...otherwise it's free.