TubeOhm Vocoder-II

Discussion in 'Software News' started by tracer, Jul 12, 2012.

1. tracer

tracer Member

there are many good vocoders out there... i think this new one by TubeOhm do his job also very well, see some examples here:

more videos & details:
    http://tubeohm.com/TubeOhm/VOCODER-II.html

by the way: seems that warez sites have to wait a longer time for this release, "reverse engineerer" knows the maybe coming trouble if you patch a original release of TubeOhm stuff, you take some risc and must be sure to patch it perfect, if not - TubeOhm locate you and kick your bad ass :) the only more riscless way is maybe the demo, but who knows if this demo is real limitated or if the things who dont work are activateble with some code manipulating?! and who know if this "bad ass locate trouble" is now also in that demo-releases or not ?! and who is the man that ignore all that and try it with the demo?!

well... i would say, all that is a good package to let also the "pro-cracker" be getting very unsure - TubeOhm do they job well, a very good protection, because it's a real brainfuck *lol* maybe & finally the best protection is: Vocoder II has a price of 49 EUR (Think hard at limit but fair if we get back in time and see the price for real analog vocoder hardware)

sorry 4 my bad english... (think the speaker in the video is also ugly for english speaking ppl, his !spoken! english brings me back to that what i hear at my first school-english hour in germany, scary)