TT Superior Drummer/EZ Drummer

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Vaijj, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Hi Guys..

I took this weekend to start to really clean up among my plugins, presets etc. And i can tell you that i came to the conclusion im a horder in that sence i cant really throw anything away that i have downloaded. Always thinking that maybe one day someone asks for it or something like that. But yeah, it was time and half way through i now hade two free 2tb disk free. Always something.

I also came across some Superior Drummer presets. Cant say any of them are that good so i thought there must be users here and on sister site that uses SD and maybe have some presets they wanna share. I know many load SD up and then mix the drums in their DAWs with EQ, compression and other tools. But then again it would be really nice if we could find a way to exchange some of them between us.

I would learn alot from that since i really suck at building set for other styles than metal or other heavy rock music. And since im getting more and more questions projects that are more like soul, R&B, pop etc it would be great to learn from other how they do. Ofc other hard rock presets would be awesome aswell. I mean we all have our favorite ways of doing things and our got to drums. Sure for me myelf i could start using Battery etc for that but it dont feel right to start edit somethings that is already processed to make it fit.

Kontakt would ofc also be of interest when it comes to go to drum builds.. Hope to find some interest in this since my Kemper exchange didnt work out that well :)

Be safe all and hug your loved ones..
    Vaijj

3. BChrist

BChrist Member

I like this idea. I've been using both EZ and Sup 2 for years. I've amassed a pretty good collection of presets for various kits that I'd be happy to share. As well, I'd really dig the opportunity to try other's presets. How do we do this, man?

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Just get your presets off your drive and share them.