Which one is the right Key generator to patch and authorize Omnisphere? (solved)

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by Marcsal, May 29, 2019.

1. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

Hi everyone,
    Newbie in all aspects here. Im trying to install Omnisphere 2.6 in my Windows 10 but the KG is not giving me the patch option.searced everywhere for answer and ended up here. What am I doing wrong? Please help!! This is driving me insane.You are my last chance to get this monster working.Thank you

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

First, welcome to the Forum. Most likely you have the wrong Key Generator for Omnisphere 2.6. I bet you anything that you are using the AIR RSA 512 and not the R2R RSA 2048. The one by R2R is the one that you MUST use. You are not going to see a patching option with the RS 512 because the 512 is a TRUE key generator.

4. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

Pirate thank you. Now it making sense. can you send me that 2048 KG or tell me shere to find it? Is it free?

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:wtf:Link to WAREZ. Money for a Key Generator? Bro I know you are new but you need to read the rules or you are going to get banned on your first day here. https://audiosex.pro/threads/audiosex-rules.19991/ Read them! Trading or posting links to warez is explicitly prohibited. Questions like the one you asked are conducted privately. Sorry if I sound harsh but it is what it is. Rules are rules.
    Moreover, NEVER offer money to anyone for WAREZ. That is free for you and everyone to try before buying. Don't let anyone take advantage of you my telling you they can sell you this or that. The same goes for any website that tries to sell it. Don't give them ANY money for WAREZ. In fact, don't even visit those fucking sites.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

Im very sorry sir. I wasnt aware of that. Im new and naive when it comes to all of this. You have been very helpful and Ibdont take offence to anytjing you have told me. I thank you for your help and advice. In one minute you gave me the solution I have been trying to find for 3 days.

7. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

I marked the answer best answer. Is that ok? No problem in doing so?

8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Not at all. :bow: To the contrary. Once a solution to your particular problem is provided by ANY member you should always mark that answer as "Best". By doing so, you let other members with same problem know that there is a solution. :like:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Welcome on board.
    As The Pirat says, never pay for crack, and if someone here ask you for money, please report it to me.

Enjoy the forum, and please take one minute to read the rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List