Trying to get Tujamo's style

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Highdom, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Hi there I'm searching for some good feedback of my remix of This Girl. I've tried to make the style of Tujamo, with his typical distorted brasses.

Here's the link, it's free download if you want to listen more detailed.

Thanks!

3. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

Honestly, a lead vocal by itself in a good modern mix would have as much weight and cover as much space as you've got this whole mix squeezed into. This sounds like the parallel bus to blend in with the main dynamic mix. I say this because you labeled it a club remix, and the dynamic is as small as a tv commercial mix intended to have a voiceover. This would kill peoples ears in a club before they even felt any bass.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Asking for feedback at 32K plays? You must be joking :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

@Highdom Right on man. You definitely hit that "Tujamo" style on this remix.
    BTW, I'm also feeling your original "Fireline" track.

6. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

You mean it would be better if I kept the LUFS down and saved some dynamics to play in a club with good result?
    Thanks, helpful
    Telling the truth, I decide to get the feedback from this website because I consider probably the only one that really could help people.
    Thanks for the reply