Trying to get my own sound, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by IllBert, May 28, 2017.

1. mageye

mageye Producer

Hey It's nice to know that we all enter the same Police STASI state together. Just like Chile. Not that long ago. So when do ppl wake. I say FUCK those that oppress. NOW.

2. mageye

mageye Producer

AND if the 'enlightened' are not awake' then we are truly doomed.

Ket me light the fire here. Government is terror. Fucking kill them b4 they kill family. Simple clue.

3. mageye

mageye Producer

In no uncertain terms ... tell your government they are muppupets. ( you are for sure more clued up than them).

4. mageye

mageye Producer

They no shit. Now i'm not particularly anti gay but that macron would like to suck more cock than even he can handle.

5. mageye

mageye Producer

Macron wants to suck TTrudy cock. Thats fact

6. mageye

mageye Producer

Everyone knows this

7. mageye

mageye Producer

Basically I prefer Motorhead and Hawkwind myself. But I don't want to change the neoliberal establishment bcos they look out 4me. BTW We are all being fucked by this.

8. mageye

mageye Producer

Yes Seeing as there is no REAL PROPER response then I SAY get your weapons ready and just kill the horrid kiddy fiddling establishment. Simples. Or make some decent music.

9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Damn, BT was so ahead of his time. The revolution (will be televised) is over 10 years old and would still stand up today.

10. mageye

mageye Producer

Dude don't jump on my back to plug your own revo. THIS IS MY REVO!:bleh::rofl:

11. mageye

mageye Producer

Don't Josh Wink Me with ta Higher States of Conscienceness and the cheapy cheep K1 Return home preset!:):)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. mageye

mageye Producer

I was there when MDMA was PURE!

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

DMT, 2CB, AMT....Me too. When it had that black licorice smell. Ask these kids what the term Molly is short for. Bet they have no idea. My youth was like an alphabet of enlightenment

I have seen amber crystal with my eyes and melted it with everclear, before diluting it to 120 mic drops with distilled water. Before Jerry passed away and there was still a tour. Ahh those were the days. Carefree and careless. Not anymore though.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  14. mageye

mageye Producer

The taste was alien. You get what were saying though. Some of the best FREE parties in my life and in Wales too!

15. mageye

mageye Producer

pure MDMA. but none of that would have been possible without ppl.remember. we are ppl.

16. mageye

mageye Producer

I understand that DMT is a million miles from LSD. All I know about 2CI and 2CB is the Iodine and the one i take every day that makes you not want to fuck women. It' Bromine.

17. mageye

mageye Producer

In between me and my revolution it's home chemistry!

18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Dr. Alexander Shulgin
    TIKAL and PIKAL
    Clinical pharmacology and controlled tests (half the group got placebos, they were administered micro doses every hour etc) with all know psychoactives. Combinations and overdosing. A pharmocology text book (for hippies). The test subjects were given aptitude, cognitive and artistic ability tests at regular intervals an so on.
    Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved
    Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved
    The books are expensive but if you write the publisher (a letter) they will send you free copies. Well they did for me anyways.
    MAO inhibitors will intensify MDMA. Like eat a chocolate bar first etc

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  19. mageye

mageye Producer

Let me say I read books. So it is not like I don't know your references here. I Still keep telling ppl in this country about an impending autocracy and I might as well be talking about the subties of a NPN transisistor. the charactor if you know what I am saying. Most ppl cant tell the coup from 'reality TV' and proper drugs.

20. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Okay back to the music. hmph, drugs are illegal. Some of the wrong ones, unfortunately. And a lot of the wrong ones are legal. SMH