Trying to Add Slate + Ash 'Cycles' in Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by emptybe33, May 23, 2020.

1. emptybe33

emptybe33 Newbie

Hi, I'm trying to add a (legit) Cycles instrument into (cracked) Kontakt 6.2.2 using either stand alone 5.6.6 or the library manager in 6.2.2 and constantly getting 'No libraries found'. I've checked and corrected the SNPID to be W51 in the ninct and service centre xml files, and tried taking the "+" out of the name in each but still the same error.

All my other libraries are adding fine. Anyone else had problems with this one and find a solution?

3. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

could you send a link to make a test?
    Kontakt portable (library manager.exe) need the regedit ContenDir location in HKLM. add lib.exe can create it.

native access write it as follow:
    <Name>CYCLES</Name>
    <RegKey>Cycles</RegKey>
    <SNPID>W51</SNPID>
    <Company>Slate and Ash</Company>

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  4. Zoi

Zoi Newbie

@emptybe33were you able to make this work? My issue is that library is being added but when when I open up Kontakt in my DAW, it is asking me to locate the library. I'm pointing it to the right direction but nothing. have checked and corrected the SNPID to be W51 in the ninct and service centre xml files, infact they were already set to W51. is there any other advise @bobdule? Thanks!

i'm running Kontakt 5.6.0 to add plugins and then running them in Kontakt 6.4.2 and everything has been adding and running fine. Only this library is giving me issues. I'm on a MAC.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020