Trump can't block users on Twitter

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TonyG, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

GAFAM, Twitter and such don't give a f*ck about USA constitution, "free speech", first amendment... And any other constitution.
    Any big problem ? They move their servers in Africa or Asia.

For now, they just do WHAT THEY WANT.
    Seen Facebook/Zuckerberg "explanations" in USA and Europe ?
    Nothing changed. ppl still use Facebook and Zuckerberg is still one of the richest men on earth.
    Good job internet liberty "warriors" : you are useless.

Twitter, Facebook, Youtube (Google) ... closed thousands patriots accounts in my country (France) in a few years.
    France is one of the most internet censored country ... a shame.
    Yes, France is first if you exclude China ... first just before India.
    37 990 closed so-called "nationalist" Facebook pages. Asked by government ... i don't even speak about other ppl.

Mondialists want to destroy nations, and ppl identity in general. Because identity is power.
    Sexual identity
    Familial identity
    Cultural identity
    National identity
    Religious identity
    anything that make you an human BEING and not a cells stack, empty between the ears.
    No identity ? You are just a mondialist zombi. You are already dead and don't know it.

Welcome to the real world, where nations (and their useless "constitution") mean nothing anymore, even USA (being the first mondialist line).

That's why nations like Russia,North Korea, Filipina ... can stand up in front of the world :
    they have countries filled with patriots. And they know what a real country with real ppl mean.
    Not those "brain dead mondialists zombies" filled so-called "nations".

My country, France, is already full of them, like USA (master of them all).
    And when some ppl try to awake them, they just scream like children who lost their lollipop.
    Complain to the government, and it close the account. Sometimes, it ends in court.
    Pathetic...
    On the other side, "black blocs" mondialists are still running fine.

It is probably time to go elsewhere, as i have no more energy to awake millions of ppl.
    And i don't want to live along those mondialists braindead zombies.

Sell your brain to social medias. Or avoid them.
    But a "free speech" social media is a pure nonsense : it will NEVER happen because mondialists want the opposite.
    CENSORSHIP !

They where created as the ultimate internet censorship, to recreate the same thing than on TV : the right way to think.
    You are on the "wrong way" of thinking ? You are racist, sexist, antisemitic and more.

"free speech" my a** !!! First amendment ? Let me laugh ... it disappeared a LONG TIME AGO.
    "Echo chamber" anyone ? "Ego chamber" i would even say ... Individualism killed humanity.
    A group of individualists is not a community : it is an ego stack :bleh:

Mondialists want braindead slaves, just working, buying things and dying when they are poor or not a working slave anymore.
    Frankly ... mondialists have already succeeded in most countries. And every year, a new one fall ...

PS : If you read this ... you are courageous :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

3. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

@mozee and @TonyG I must say that both of you raise very good points. Most importantly, you do so in a very civilized manner. Kudos to both of you. @mooze this sharing of info and point of view is exactly what I was telling you yesterday.

4. TonyG

TonyG Guest

There is no need to insult another member just because you have different points of view. That takes place here from time to time. I decided to ignore those that tend to get nasty and if need arises, I use the report button.

5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@Bunford and @Herr Durr The National Archives and Records Administration has advised the White House that the President’s tweets from @realDonaldTrump, like those from @POTUS, are official records that must be preserved under the Presidential Records Act.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Guest

Common sense 101:

- If a site is personal, as in you the individual own it, then you should be allowed to block anyone you choose to block.

- If a site is public, then nobody can block anyone unless it is allowed for everyone other than the owners of that site which is the same as you the individual owning YOUR site. In other words, it is public it is not yours, mine or anyone else's other than the person or persons paying for it, who can shut it down if they so choose. It's not like Farcebook where you choose your friends.

7. TonyG

TonyG Guest

In this case the account was not public. It was and still is his personal account. Since it was his account, President Trump felt that he could block anyone. The problem is that with the content which he posted on his account he created a public forum that consequently opened the door to the first amendment violation claim that led to the lawsuit and adverse court ruling.

8. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

I agree but it is not only on Twitter. It seems like there is nothing he can say anywhere without it being archived for criticism down the road.

9. TonyG

TonyG Guest

10. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Did you spell it right? I would say: "now the wine and moan pests begin[]" The lefties have their wine bottles opened as we speak and are toasting and singing "Hail to the Chief":rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. SynthAnon

SynthAnon Member

It's refreshing to see civil discussion here with quality analysis on top of that. Funny that this audio board is that place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks for your words. Keeping this thread "clean" has not been easy, more so when it involves a person as polarizing as President Trump. A couple of "trollers" have been reported by me and other members and their off-topic, mainly anti-Trump posts, have been removed. This thread is not, and would not become, a vehicle to trash Trump or the USA. This thread is about first amendment. Those who hate Trump or this country can go elsewhere to voice their opinion.

13. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

You probably need a psychiatric examination, like me, to "think the right way", to stop thinking and reading too much "alternative thinking" :wink:
    Thanks you for your precious time, reading my text :bow:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I need a beer.:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  15. TonyG

TonyG Guest

I need a truck full of beer.

16. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    :rofl::wink::cheers:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. SynthAnon

SynthAnon Member

I'm no lawyer, but if President Trump is being forced to unblock everyone on twitter, every person holding an office in the United States must do the same. If that's not going to happen on its own, make it an executive order.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Thanks mate!

19. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...witter-blocking-ruling-is-bad-for-free-speech

So I decided I'm going to make a twitter account. I made one a very long time ago and I ended up getting blocked by Steve Shives, it's something he does to keep himself isolated in an echo chamber. (you may be thinking who the fuck is that?) His story is a really sad one (should anyone ever care to look) and I've witness his decline into insanity in real time. That was the last time I used Twitter. Anyways, I'm going to see how much I can get away with by insulting Liberal US officials, (assuming I can find any, I don't know what's going on there) taking screen shots of everything should I get banned. Who knows what I may learn, plus it'll be fun on my free, free, time.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. napgiver

napgiver Noisemaker

They weren't blocked from reading what he had to say, The block prevented them from being able to reply/respond/rebuke.