Trump can't block users on Twitter

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TonyG, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Bit, errr odd tho innit :woot:

Perhaps a small smidgeon unfair..

2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I was looking forward to the Trump-Kim summit. Even made hats and shirts with a small Travolta logo in the middle.
    Man has got to eat.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

true, it was so long ago i had forgot about it. i guess the real original problem was the topics often either from start contained or promoted racism or ended in personal attacks and racial slurs.

if we could keep it outside the xenophobia and and personal hate, it could maybe even be so that we would be allowed to have these topics? dont know. in any case, lets see how this evolves and prove it right or wrong. ..

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  4. The hell with Canada, expatriate yo ass to Switzerland, we can jam and the Fräulein love you long time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]upload photos

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. No problem!

6. TonyG

TonyG Guest

7. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Trump can't block users on Twitter...

Even there he is not able to do something...pity..

8. DieM

DieM Rock Star

As far as I gather, the reason why Trump is posting his comments on twitter etc. is that he is trying to convey his views about the state of the swamp to the masses as the MSM won't even touch these subjects. Whether it's propaganda or truth I'm really not sure yet but I reckon it's a genius way of getting the message across. He is certainly rocking the boat and scaring a lot of Democrats in the process.

9. SynthAnon

SynthAnon Member

Cool that's fine with me, I hope it holds, assuming that this is an appropriate interpretation...:rofl: People shouldn't have political views censored. It'll be fun watching feinstein and schumer's comment section.:rofl:

10. DieM

DieM Rock Star

11. DieM

DieM Rock Star

There is no fair democracy within Twitter,Facebook and YouTube! It is all left leaning favoritism. Anyone that even dares to question the MSM narrative is either shadow banned, demonetized, banned, called a racist, a Nazi, far right or other! No room for fair debate as far as I can see.
    I am not necessarily a trump supporter but I reckon that the US is better off without Hillary at the Helm. Anyone who disagrees with Republican policy is considered a traitor of the state. This is all within MSM of course backed by Hollyweird and the likes.
    Real news is never reported and awake folks have to go elsewhere to get it!
    We are in an information war and plagued by a left vs right paradigm which includes George Sorros sponsored groups such as Black Lives Matter and Antifa. Whilst we are arguing and fighting among ourselves shit is happening like the roll out of 5G, Geoengineering (Chemtrails), War on Syria and eventual war with Iran, Russia and China. Ignorance is bliss but it's also lethal!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

I do to the point that the first amendment grants freedom of speech and just because you might not like what someone tells you or comments about you they have that right. Now to say if a person curses you out of threatens body harm that is another story.
    Trump is not above the Constitution, nobody is.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  13. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

To me and I might be wrong Trump uses tweeter like a 14 year old girl and that is not what a potus should be doing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I agree with that. But again, it's not relevant to the legal matter at hand. If he said stupid things on twitter that were relevant to his own personal life only, than this account would be viewed as a private matter and as such he could block whomever he wants from following him or commenting on his page. However since most of his communication on his twitter account since he has been elected are in relation with his activities as podus, well it's a public forum where he can't pick who comes to contradict his views.
    Beside, most of his decisions too are....hem...disputable...at best. And yet they are the podus decisions no matter how childish they can be. He shouldn't do or say a lot of things, but he has the power to do it and uses it, since he has been elected and is in the position democraticaly speaking to do so.
    Americans made their bed and now they have to lay in it too.

15. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

And the Moderators came in and cleaned this thread from top to bottom. Great job! Threads should stay on topic.

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Well with Europe not being a country and having about 30 different head of states, countries, constitutions, and all, you'll never see it sleeping in one bed.
    As far as France is concerned, well the leadership we chose is about as crappy as yours, no surprise those two get along just fine. So yeah it's not great here and things won't get any better.
    No schadenfreude on my side. 100% sadness, not my fault if you can't deal with a bit of lucidity. You'll never find any animosity on my part toward any country as a whole any time. Things are just the way they are. And you can't deny that the choice of Trump as a potus was a collective choice. It's just a fact.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Now that guy is a wanker
    100% Agree.

18. DieM

DieM Rock Star

What a crazy World we live in!

19. DieM

DieM Rock Star

:)[/QUOTE]
    I would disagree. Although Im not a big fan of The Donald I do believe that the guy has balls and uses twitter as a way of revealing corruption within the deep state. He is stepping outside of the accepted norm of how a President should act. I personally applaud anyone courageous enough to do this.
    The MSN will always find a way to ridicule his actions as that's all that they know! They are all paid shills and can't think for themselves. They are all reading from the same script. They aren't reporters! They do what they are told. The real news is never told or is covered up or twisted to a false narrative and therefore steps have to be taken to get the message across no matter how absurd or mad it might seem to the everyday sleeping individual! Research is our friend.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Protection against a corrupt Government..

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List