Trouble with [ uJAM Virtual Guitarists AMBER2 v2.1.1 ] on FL Studio

Discussion in 'Software' started by PersonneAudioZ, Jun 9, 2023.

1. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Hello Comrades !

I properly installed "uJAM Virtual Guitarists AMBER2 v2.1.1" using "VG-AMBER2 Downloader" and patched with "uJAM Virtual Guitarists AMBER2 v2.1.1 patch".
    The Vsti ( Vst 2 and 3 ) is in system disk "C" the library in "E" .
    When opening the Vsti on Fl Studio 20.x or 21.x I have the following error: [ the procedure entry point could not be found in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll ... ] Attached a small screenshot.

Can you help Please ?

Win 7 x64 16 GB Ram .

Thank you Comrades ...

erreur ujam vg.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

Having issues with VR cracks is common and usually when it happens nothing can be done.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. PersonneAudioZ

mmmmm you helped me a lot ! I will sleep well tonight ... :rofl:

Thanks anyway :winker:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. George Santos

George Santos Kapellmeister

The problem is your computer is using a French language. German made ujam won't work on french computers.

I joke haha. Generally, missing ".dll" files mean the program didn't install correctly. Try reinstalling. Try disabling windows antivirus when installing too. Follow install instructions if provided. Run as admin.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. VSTs Brasil

VSTs Brasil Noisemaker

This error apparently is not the plugin, but the lack of a driver on your machine. The friend at the top doesn't do anything for the community, but to criticize, he's the first to raise his hand, losers. Anyway, try downloading this file:
    https://pt.dll-files.com/download/d...2.dll.html?c=SUhSNHQvdWNvUzA1RFk0NkpvS25JZz09
    And put it in Windows/System32 and restart your machine and try to open it again. Hope this helps!

7. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

This is a core component of OS, and not the "driver".
    Moreover, the error message indicates that there is advapi32.dll on OP's computer, but either it's of a wrong version, or the instruction being called is a wrong one. Ujam plugins work on Win7, so it must be the latter. Especially since VR's Ujam cracks are known not to work for many people.
    The DLL you've provided seem to be at the very least harmless, but I heavily recommend against just replacing it, at least without backup.

I'll ignore the personal stuff, since it definitely won't be helpful.

On second thought, maybe OP needs to update their Win7 version. That being said, it has to be updated via official means, not with replacing just one .dll.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  8. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Ok, I was curious so I did exactly the same on WiN7 with Reaper. My first attempt failed miserably, no GUI at all. Removed everything from c: and e:, copied the exe and the four bins to the (future) install location on e: and then installed it. First without patching to see if it would work. It did, trial expired. Then I patched it and this worked aswell. Meaning, the problem is neither WiN7 nor the patch - in general.

EDIT: my version of advapi32.dll in Windows\Sytem32 is 6.1.7601.24475, if that helps.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  9. PersonneAudioZ

Hello comrades.
    Please excuse my delay in responding to you. Thank you for your answers . I just logged in , I'll see what's next.
    Many thanks to you again !