Trilian UI Bugged?

Discussion in 'Software' started by yungeos, Nov 23, 2022.

1. yungeos

yungeos Member

upload_2022-11-23_13-13-25.png
    It's been a hot while since I've used Trilian so I wanted to revisit it after updating it but then I open it up and it looks like this? All the knobs are still functional besides the groove lock thing at the bottom I believe.

I uninstalled completely, went through my program data to clear everything out of there, even deleted my Trilian folder out of my STEAM folder and downloaded another one in hopes it would reset the user settings or something. Installed from R2Rs 1.6.1 up to Moria's 1.6.3 update and every step of it, it still looked like this.

Is there a folder or location I'm missing to delete when cleaning this up for a fresh install? Changing the window sizing doesn't fix anything either. It's still perfectly functional but it bothers the living shit out of me so any help would be appreciated.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Wow...the ARP page is showing through at the bottom with the Controls page shifted upwards ..weird!
    Here is mine for reference:
    Trilian- Controls.jpg Trilian-ARP.jpg

4. yungeos

yungeos Member

It's weird because it's only the controls page, every other page is fine.

5. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

worst case scenario, couldn't you install Omnisphere to use Trillian patches?

6. yungeos

yungeos Member

That's why I haven't used it in so long actually. I only noticed when I went to go revisit some older projects that used it and realized how nice it was to not to have to wait 3 minutes for Omnisphere to load and it get right to what I'm looking for.