Trap and Drill Beats, Mixing and Sound Design Services (Links Included)

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by GoodMusicONLY, Dec 20, 2021.

1. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

Im a rap / electronic music producer, engineer, and sound designer looking to ramp up on some additional income for the holidays by producing, mixing and designing sounds for video...

Im new here so im pretty flexible with pricing. But rest assured the quality is TOP NOTCH.. Check the links below!

I produce rap, trap and drill beats and am a professional! I work fast and guarantee HIGH quality results.

I have been producing for over 10 years as well as mixing. I started on an SSL G series at 19 years old at Sean "P Diddy" Combs recording studio in NYC.

Learned to produce and mix from some heavy hitters in the hip hop space and learned all the secret sauce when it comes to low end mixing and crisp highs.

I have shared two links below to trap / drill projects Ive produced and mixed.

I also have links to work Ive done with pretty successful indie artists below!

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to work with you guys!

All transactions are completed via PayPal for security. Thanks!