trancey trance trance

Discussion in 'Music Releases' started by thegerman1220, Feb 16, 2017.

1. thegerman1220

thegerman1220 Member

I made some oonst oonst; all feedback is welcome

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  3. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

This is a pretty generic track. It contains all of the usual suspects you would expect in this genre. I would suggest working on horizontal development. It sounded like your melody and chord progression stayed exactly the same throughout the entire song. To me that's just boring and lazy. You did have a couple of modulations, but that's a pretty basic trick.

It sounded like you took one small idea and then stretched out into a 7 minute song. I think you could easily develop your ideas further and make it more interesting.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

dude..thats awesome. sounds like authentic 98 trance ! *saves

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Sinc

Sinc Ultrasonic

Very good Trance track. I`d just use a better kick. Congrats! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. virusg

virusg Rock Star

overall nice track, the first thing that pops its the kick, its weak and bit harsh, does not help lifting the whole idea, plucks are there but buried in same spectrum as the pad, try to add sidechain on pad, it will let the track to breathe a bit and give more rhythm to it, piano is almost okay, maybe a bit of variation could make it more interesting, that vocal sample... i expected a bit more in the break but same as intro ...so if you dont have variations replace it with some other thing, a synth or chords ...also at 2.47 when you introduce that atmo kick i personaly have reoved the piano and let only the pad and plucks then add them later in the main ...

i also make trance and at the moment have lots of unfinished tracks and ideas ...i have very little time :( ...

7. Crater

Crater Ultrasonic

98 it's another story... Sounds more like 2005 Trance, reminds me Tri-State album by A&B...

I loved it...
    The kick is pretty weak for that tune... If u want, tell me the key of ur song and send me just a 4 bar loop sample of that track and i'll try to get a better one...

8. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I like your oonst, bro. My feedback would be: Oonst

9. hvyen

hvyen Member

Wow! Amazing track! It's just said, the Kick Drum is a bit soft. Perhaps you can use a sidechain compressor to make place for it or use another one. There is something with the pads. I just checked it with my headphones, the pads are a bit too loud and so the whole track is a bit overcharged in the refrain. It is always a matter of taste, but perhaps it could make your song a bit cleaner. For the crash at the end, you could use a reverb tail. End of nagging! :) Really nice song, well done!