Trance/techno piece (5 minutes)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Backtired, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

(direct link if embed failed: here)

Sorry for posting another track in a short period of time, but I had no idea I was going to be able to. I bought a new PC and couldn't wait to open up some of my old projects and make some new ideas. So, here I am, I stayed awake the whole night doing this. After sleeping a bit it still sounded acceptable and good - at least to my ears... so I decided to upload it.
    (Being used to working on a caveman computer, this was a breeze: no freezing, no CPU issues, I could even load effects in the mixer without having to bounce stuff... amazing!)

It's a trance/techno track at 146 BPM, kind of progressive, there's no real break: the kick keeps playing all over the five minutes. I like the percussions. As they were the main element of the track besides the bass-bed, the bass and the kick, they needed to be interesting or at least good sounding.
    The mumbling/garbling I really like how it turned out as well.

Hope you enjoy it. Maybe my problem is that I keep making tracks that I like but don't really have a place in today's world of electronic music. Oh well!

Space Craft - Life Forms
    New life forms have been discovered: they seem to prefer driving, progressive hard music. The whole track sits under some kind of horn that serves as a bass, meanwhile the kick and the offbeat bass drive forward the tune. These aliens don't seem to know the concept of singing, and the result is a mashed up garble that fills the hot spots of the track.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. SpyFx ✪ ✓

SpyFx ✪ ✓ Audiosexual

Nice artwork on the cover :bow:
    You could use some filtering automation on the acid offbeat bass line imho :bow:
    The percussion in the background works great ( you could make a breakdown with the percussion,bulding the track back in after imho :bow:

^ I did & thank you for sharing, cheers ! :wink: :bow:

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List