Trance/Progressive (last tracks, end of summer)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Backtired, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

the end of summer is approaching, that means less time to make music for me, so these are the last ones i'm going to post in here for a bit. i really like how they all turned out and they are all quite different, while keeping the same "theme" (just a banal arpeggio).

i hope you enjoy them, i think most of you will probably enjoy the third or the second mix more.
    and thanks a lot to all the users from the forum for sharing their knowledge, every thread is a little gem. cheers :) :wink: :bow:

Circular Flight - First Mix
    140 BPM - 8:29
    the bass enters very late here, at around 3:40. the main arpeggio plays all the time, while the acid line evolves and squelches. lots of ambiance and pads.

Circular Flight - Second Mix
    143 BPM - 5:37
    much shorter track, less ambiance. this is much more driven by the acid line + the supporting arps that sometimes are automated with resonance. the melody is still there but doesn't play all the time. i like how the acid arp turned out.

Circular Flight - Third Mix
    142 BPM - 12:00
    the "trip" mix, the journey. probably the one i like the most, but sshhh don't tell the other two, i love all of them :P the melody is omnipresent in the background, while pads slowly come in and come out. i love the hats and percussions in this one, really happy with how they turned out. once the kick enters it never stops. around 5 minutes in we meet the acid line. at times it might get "boring" i fear, but i like it a lot. there is no bass, i felt like it didn't need it.

3. SpyFx ✪ ✓

SpyFx ✪ ✓ Audiosexual

Thanks for sharing @Backtired :bow:,I like the Circular Flight - Third Mix most of all three, trippy & meditative :wink: