trance feedback

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Hassel91, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hassel91

Hassel91 Newbie

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forum and i really never been in a music forum like this one. I started producing a year ago and since i'm really shy i never posted my music anywhere, but i really wanted some feedback on this one track i made :)

hope you enjoy it, and thank you in advance :D

http://soundcloud.com/hassel91/hassel-domination-original-mix

3. G String

G String Rock Star

I'm sure I heard 2 songs in there ;)

I can't offer any technical advice, but, yah, s'good.

Could do with being shorter (I always think that). Shorten the intro and breaks and give us more goes at "take off"? (I always say that too)

It's coming along nicely, imo.

4. thiagorisso

thiagorisso Newbie

Don´t listen to G String, he always want shorter intros hahaha :rofl: just kidding, well in this case I have to agree with him, maybe some more elements building from the start. In the first drop I expected an even heavier bassline to come in, but you´ve dropped to the botton (just my expactations), and the synth melody that comes growing is very pleasant, i love trance synths. :wink: And ah, there´s a snare/hat? building up in the beggining i don´t know if should sound that way, but i can´t tell if it´s a snare or a hat. My notebook speakers are poor though..

5. audio81

audio81 Newbie

very nice :wink:
    that synth stab reminds me of "Felix - Don't You Want Me" a little.

6. manducator

manducator Member

Nice song, I liked listening to it.

I think hte synth was to loud in the drop, though, it overwhelms the bass and drums. It's difficult to hear but I guess the delays and the reverb could be a bit less, instead of the stabs themselves. And maybe a bit of lowpass filter to take away that 'white noise' feeling from the stabs.

But I like it anyway.