[Trance/Epic] T-REn - Tetraxeus (Free DL)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tiranz, May 17, 2013.

1. tiranz

tiranz Newbie

Hi guyz check out my latest tune :)

[media]https://soundcloud.com/t-ren/t-ren-tetraxeus-original[/media]

3. audio81

audio81 Newbie

kick is to low

4. tiranz

tiranz Newbie

What speaker you use to listen it? Btw its trance not dubstep or DnB...Cheers!

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Well, I like the dirty sounds you used. It's a nice track. You can make it longer and "trancier". It's good remix material. ;)

However, the balance of the sounds is weird. I think the main theme sound is too loud in comparison to rhythm. Rhythm should be louder. Buuuut, I noticed that the rhythm got loud enough in the quieter parts when the limiter is not kicking in so much, so maybe you used a wrong limiter, or you just set it up badly. I wonder how it would sound 6dB quieter and without the limiter. probably much better. ;) Limiter sucks up the bass and life from tracks. Maybe you could try mixing into the limiter technique. Back off the limiter a few dBs and try balancing the sounds into the limiter on the master buss. Notice how it sucks up the rhythm, and work on the better balance between the rhythm and sounds/main theme. I also suspect that some frequencies, probably bass, are too loud, and that's why the limiter reacts so drastically, so flattening up the frequencies a bit should probably help, too.

I hope you'll find these tips useful. :) I have great equipment, lots of experience, good ears etc.

Cheers!

6. tiranz

tiranz Newbie

The limiter i used is from the ableton itself and i set up into master bus. Ya i do aware that limiter really sucks the brightness/color of the track but in order to prevent the track from over dB i have to put it there. Or is the problem is i over compressed,what you think? Could you suggest gud limiter set up or VSTi. TQ i need this kind of feedback. But i believe the track sounds good in high volume right?