Tracktion, are you f***ing kidding me?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by panther5, Jan 5, 2016.

1. The Iceman

The Iceman Kapellmeister

I gotta disagree with you man. I've learned a lot about music theory from watching tutorials especially from Rick Snoman @ Dance Music Production. His tutorials are on a different level though.

2. panther5

panther5 Kapellmeister

3. Tim

Tim Member

Huh?

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

thats an illusion as you only sit there and watch other people do their shit. or do you follow along?

DMP was so boring i had them 1.5 speed and still had nothing learned.
    maybe i was just something different searching.

maybe i learned some different concepts over the time, you dont have understand yet?

ohh i give you another example, why do you think all of the EDM tracks sounding the same? because there a lot of tutorials, templates and people just slash this in their projects, they are not creative at all. but dont we want to be creative int he production?

5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Oooh, I rarely disagree with you, but boy is that statement off IMO.

A tutorial gives you information, knowledge. Practice gives you experience. The latter is the more important, but you can get more information in an hour of tutorial watching than you could get experience in an hour of practicing your craft.

It's a bit of a fast-track IMO. As long as you don't just binge-watch tutorials and forget shit before you ever apply it.