Trackercorps Vol. 2 (DON'T OPEN IT IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF 303 BASSLINES)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Djord Emer, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

Ahoy!

Me and Untilde just released our second VA album. I'll quote from our Bandcamp release:

"Less than a year after the release of our first Various Artists compilation, TRACKERCORPS is back for more music tracker mayhem! In the spirit of ā€˜303 Day', Volume 2 is a tribute to the beloved and highly influential acid sounds - whether they're synthesized in an actual 303 or not. A saw or pulse wave fed into a Low-Pass Filter with cranked up resonance and envelope modulation on the Cutoff Frequency? I'll take 20 or more! From Old-school Techno to modern Drill ā€˜nā€™ Bass, inspired by classics from labels such as Warp, Rephlex, Planet Mu and Timesig."

[​IMG]
    Besides our own tracks, we organized and mastered all of the tracks here. I hope everybody else here can enjoy a bit of these computer controlled tunes. Happy 303 day!

3. mondomorte

mondomorte Producer

This is so awesome, thanks for sharing it! Great trax on here, looking forward to giving it a full, proper listen.

4. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

Glad you liked it! Lemme know what you think. I'm looking forward to the Vol. 3 release and maybe we can spread some old school tracking love.