Track Spark to include Beatskillz Slam Dawg next month

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cav Emp, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Track Spark is a bit like playing scratch-offs. Sometimes you get cool stuff. Sometimes nothing too useful. I don't really miss the $3, so I tried it out for a few months. Anyway, in case anyone's interested, I got an e-mail from them teasing that Beatskillz Slam Dawg is in their next month's goody bag. Not my sort of plugin, but if the sister site is any indication, there seems to be a fair amount of interest in Beatskillz. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, our very own One Reason designed the very stylish UI (which IMO is Beatskillz' best asset)

So... if anyone wants to pick that up for $3, you can always sign up before November and then unsubscribe before December :dunno:

Full disclosure, I may actually unsubscribe before next month. The Track Spark guys seem pretty cool and for $3 it's hard to complain about what they bring to the table, but with the exception of one or two things, I just never use the stuff I got. They do a lot of libs for Kontakt, which I don't have installed. Lots of samples and loops, which are mostly lost on me since I try to design most of my sounds. Etc. Etc.