Toxic Biohazard presets don't show

Discussion in 'PC' started by batman, Dec 24, 2013.

1. batman

batman Newbie

Hello nice people of the audiosex forum.

My problem with Toxic Biohazard is that I just cant get the (factory) presets to appear in the content library.
    I can see them in the online section of the content library, but not in the downloaded section.
    Im running it on cubase 5 in windows 7.

If somebody could help me out with it, I would highly appreciate it.

3. Menorah

Menorah Producer

Note that presets are downloaded into your personal folder: C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Image-Line\Data\toxic biohazard, or in the directory default FL Studio

4. batman

batman Newbie

Thank you for replying Menorah. I didnt download any presets via the content browser, but i have them on my hd in the folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\Image-Line\Toxic Biohazard\Presets.
    The folder you recommended didn't seem to exist on my computer so i made it by hand, and copied the presets to the folder you specified. Unfortunately with no luck because they
    still dont show up in Biohazard.

I just don't see what i am doing wrong :(

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Uninstall Toxic Biohazard and re-install it. It could works.

P.S.
    Image-line forum can help you.

P.P.S.
    Is it a legal copy? Cracked copy, sometimes, does not works like you hope.

6. batman

batman Newbie

Thanks for the reply thanktrax, Ive checked on the image-line forum already but didnt find anything regarding my situation there.
    This forum is kind of my last resort. Im hoping somebody had the same problem and managed to solve it.
    Its a assign release version 1.1.5. You are right about cracked releases sometimes not working like you hope, so maybe i will just have to live with it.
    I can import induvidual presets by pressing: options>load progam. So at least that is something, eventough its not realy convenient.

If somebody knows a solution, its still very much appreciated. but for now merry x-mas !

7. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

Why not just keep FLStudio open in another window (ideally on another video monitor) and access the presets on the ToxicBio synth from there? Then maybe use Re-Wire? That is really convenient, because you can see and have access to everything all at once. Easy to set latency and other tweaks. I don't use FLStudio, but I like some of the synths and presets. Sakura is a fun one for making plucky sounds, and toxic has some nice industrial sounding presets and a some lush, rich pads.

8. batman

batman Newbie

Thats a good idea Algae. Thanks for your input. However, I have installed an older version of Biohazard today and in this one the presets do load. :)
    So consider this problem solved and thanks everybody for replying. I appreciate it!

9. MaryanMusic

MaryanMusic Newbie

10. Beandip

Beandip Newbie

I know I'm 11 years late, but I had this same problem and figured it out about 10 minutes ago; to start, I have a legit copy of Toxic Biohazzard and Sawer. After about 8 months of ignoring the issue, I did some digging and realized that the issue is not within the Plug-ins interface; you must open IL Download Manager, navigate to the 'Options' tab select the 'Custom' bullet, then select the folder containing the presets. For me, the correct path (which differed from the the 'Shared location' path) already appeared in this pane, but I'm not sure this will be the same result for everyone. I'm just hoping to help anyone else who may have this issue.