Toontrack Music announces EZmix 2

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Kookaboo, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Toontrack Music announces EZmix 2

Following the success of EZmix which was released in 2010, Toontrack have revealed that they will be releasing EZmix 2 which promises to deliver even better results through a wider variety of features.

EZmix 2 continues to build on the same fundamental idea: having mix-ready effect chains designed by audio professionals only one click away, making mixing music not only easy and incredibly fast, but offering results second to none.

The new and revamped version comes with a revised interface, guitar amp and cab simulation, new effects and signal chain content. In essence, EZmix 2 is a one-stop shop to realize a professional, release ready mix quickly and efficiently.

* Get the perfect sound for every instrument and mix situation by just one mouse-click.
    * No need to combine countless plug-ins and routings on a channel to get the sound you're looking for - just use one instance of EZmix 2 instead.
    * Save plug-in and CPU resources by only using one plug-in instead of many.
    * Stay focused on your music and sound by leaving the engineering to seasoned professionals.

What's more, you can expand your EZmix 2 with a huge collection of optional EZmix Packs, created by various producers and engineers for different musical genres and mixing situations.

INFO @
    Code:
    http://www.timespace.com/product/EZMIX2-2/3/9999929/Toontrack%20EZmix%202.html
    Due for release February 7th 2012. Will also be available to download.

3. comurit

comurit Newbie

lovely!!!!!

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i went to the Toontrack site and i cant find any thing about it on there site ? i guess it is not ready yet thanks for the info though my bed just saw the Due for release February 7th 2012. Will also be available to download