ToonTrack Ezdrummer Problem; Vintage Rock

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hoggsfeller1, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hoggsfeller1

Hoggsfeller1 Ultrasonic

I wonder if anyone can help me with this as I am at wits end.:unsure:

All of my other kits work fine with 1.5.0 or 1.5.1 updates (haven't had time to do the newest ones yet) but I cannot get the Vintage Rock kit GUI to work. It only show "Raw Data" and a black space where the gui for the kit should be as well as the mixer and mixer presets. I have tried to delete, clean reg, reinstall numerous times with the same result. I do notice that it is the only kit that the 1.5.0 updates for EZD2 did NOT add the "GraphicV2" folder. Funny thing is I can hear the kit and use all of the midi, just can't see it or edit it. The "one shot", "tamborine" etc. in the corner show up and work, but no visual on kit. Anyone have this issue and solve it?:dunno:

System is Intel i7 3930 3.2 GHz Quad Core, WIndows 10 pro, 32 GB mem, MB is an Asus P9X79 Pro. Kits are installed in an internal drive, but not the main OS drive.

Thanks in advance:bow::bow::bow:

UPDATE:
    I FIGURED THIS OUT!
    For some damn reason the GraphicsV2 folder got deleted. Reinstalled EZ2 from 2.0 and added all the updates and moved the folder "toontrack" the install created to my original sound files and kits folder on my d drive and everything works fine now. The raw data error is caused by that folder or some file in it either missing or corrupt. Vintage Rock Ezx
    works just fine now :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016