Tools that you will incorporate into your workflow in 2019

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pollice verso, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

Same last year, I have some new favorite tools that changed or that were incorporated to my workflow in these earlys of 2019. it does not have to be new or groundbreaking:):hillbilly::)
    nothing more that a tool for you that improved your work. tell us:welcome:
    :drunks:

One of last tool is blowing my mind is chop shop, yes a versatile tilt eq but much more. But when you try(YOU NEED TRY!!!) this guy in a kick or a bass in LO RIDER mode and blendDDD it...:crazy::crazy:

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-25 a las 18.41.14.jpg

Here a good explanation of how this works
    View attachment 14080

:chilling::chilling:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Slaking_97

Slaking_97 Kapellmeister

Will sound trivial but I say FabFilter Pro-Q3. Incorporating the new dynamic eq into the already great Pro-Q2 has changed the way I process things entirely. And they also managed to keep it low-CPU and zero latency. What else to say, these guys are fkin bombers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

I'm freaking a lot with this. I understand that paying 10 bucks for this a month is a bitch and having lost 100 test days that they had before even more, open my daw too...I work a lot with apple loops and it's great. But guys, this is a twist when it comes to working with loops. everything you can do in real time with them is simply useful and creative. and what library quality, brutal, and super varied. You put the key and Boom. loopcloud and other services has nothing to do with this. Great work output, simply great. I'm with the 14 day trial and I think I'm going to cancel netflix and pay for this. Does someone use it?
    :mates:
    https://output.com/arcade