Toneworks Catalyst by TeamCubeadoody - anyone got it working?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bunford, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I've just tried this plugin out to see what it's all about, using TCD's latest 1.1.158 version from November 2023.

However, when loading it prompts for the plugin scan, appears to be scanning and picking up plugins during the scan, but then does not actually display any nor can I select any. This obviously means it can't really be used properly to test out.

However, I noticed as well that if it's resized or scaled, upon reopening it goes back to 100% as if forgetting the UI scale setting. In addition, if I delete one of the plugin scan locations, it then reappears the next time I open the plugin as if it's forgotten I've deleted it.

Therefore, all in, it appears that the plugin is not remembering things correctly, being what plugins it's scanned, the UI scale, the plugin scan locations, and so on.

Is there a fix for this? Or has there been any later release t test this plugin out?