Togu Audio Line - TAL G-Verb

Discussion in 'Software' started by Backtired, Oct 12, 2024 at 10:50 AM.

1. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

[​IMG]

TAL Software - G-Verb
    Demonstration video

Overview
    TAL-G-Verb is a musical effect capable to build high quality artificial reverb sounds.
    Suitable for all types of sounds from drums to huge pads and special effects. An internal editor allows to manipulate and tune the reverb algorithm for your needs.

The embedded grain engine has the power to convert mono sounds into huge complex cinematic stereo sounds, chords and synced arp patterns.

TAL-G-Verb contains more than 100 factory presets, divided into different categories such as drums, vocals and synth reverbs. Including presets created by Solidtrax.

Reverb
    The reverb engine has been optimized to reduce coloration and digital artifacts to a minimum. As a result, this reverb can be used for a wide range of material, from small rooms to huge plate-like reverbs.

The included graphic EQ can be used to shape the output spectrum of the reverb. A single color control determines how much the reverb is modulated. No color results in a crystal clear reverb, a large amount of color results in a broader and more diffuse reverb sound.

Reverb Editor
    The degree of coloration and the overall sound, including the early reflections, depends heavily on the internal reverb delays.

By default, the plug-in has various carefully tuned delay settings pre-installed. However, it also allows you to create your own delay/reverb templates, which can then be used in the presets. A complex network between the delay lines ensures that the delays do not have to be perfectly adjusted to sound good.

Grain Engine
    The grain engine can be used to pitch the sound with different pitch offsets or add more chaos and variation to the final reverb output. Different routings are possible.

As an addition, the grain synchronisation allows to create host synced arp patterns. The pattern gan be restarted by MIDI NoteOn events.

3. Radio

Radio Kapellmeister

Thank You Backtired for the Togu Audio Line - TAL G-Verb News !
    TAL makes a good Job, I tested it and I'm thrilled!

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

Try grabbing the right corner and dragging it to the end of your monitor's real estate. I did not see some way to resize it and get it back easily.
    You should not need to change monitor settings, or anything like that, normally. I haven't seen a plugin do that for longer than I can even remember.