To R2R - Unreleased DAW [Patch]

Discussion in 'DAW' started by KAIVAL, May 11, 2017.

1. KAIVAL

KAIVAL Newbie

Edit: Message Sent

Sorry, this post can be deleted now. Communication to r2r is only possible by means of public posts like this using their encryption tool. Inefficient but somewhat secure.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  3. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Reason 9?
    They may need a ignition key....

4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

The only daw that hasnt been released that long in the scene is cubase elements.

5. m9cao

m9cao Producer

i will never use cubase, thanks for your spam(again):guru:

6. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

pyramix ? ( I thought maybe there was a price to win there )

send the guys my regards anyway.
    :bow:

7. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

inside this messages are just requests or telling them what they needs to release , nothing more .

8. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

R2R just replied.

WEdhjdhjdh anmsnkaskDON'Tjdhskdsghj
    sadgkfgGIVEsfgsljglj ddsg58df5bA75fdnfgjbas
    sjkjdsgfsSHIThgjgjlsfd

Read it carefully!!!

9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Jeez, I wish these types of post to the groups would stop. Especially here. Nobodys laughing.:dunno:

10. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

I would venture a guess that it is internal, and they've had it for eons. But have not released it for valid reasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

IDK why,but if is that about Steinberg i am totaly in dissagreement to release anything at all.Before you start to replying to me anything let me explain myself. Well i am music producer in ONE small country ,well knowed for pirating stuff and to be honest i am in circle of famous people but when they come to me they offer me to pay for a song a small fee,if i can say missearable and i feel totaly unfair and even so i am not in mainstream even in if i have a lot of connections, but i have a principles and i would not come across them and nobody can abusse me,because as we are all here producers and anybody want to be abused so i dont want at all,but that is not a point but even if i dont have enough budget to buy software what i am using i am stuck on C5 and i simply love it even for years working ,as my main daw i am still learning everyday,but lets get to the point.I know so many producers a big ones in my country,and they are making a profit about roughly 10-15000e for a month where monthly salary is 250e! well i hope you got the picture,when i ask them why they dont buy a legit software which is bring them that amount of money,they say just why to throw another 500e on something what they allready have,and i shut up in that momment! THAT IS UNFAIR to developers! I will be a world happiest person ones when i get a BOXED CUBASE legal ,because i will feel then that i am doing right thing! And because all that king of SONS of B and leechers i totaly disagree to release any MAJOR cracked stuff.We just need to be fair and face it how will you feel if somebody stole your music and take all credits?! Why we all need to be so greed,and like all people have their own braches and have faculties and big schools and effort behind them ,to make every single software ,why we do not respect that ,as we expect for as ! That is a two way street! Think about KARMA! Believe me or not i have priduced music just with Cubase Elements trial without any 3rd party plugin,so imagine that when you have FULL version of cubase how powerful is that! I am not talking just for Steinberg ,but in general iIDK even if they allready have a load of money simply is not fair! At some point ,that is for some of us that bringing bread at the table,so we need o be human and to support them and all developers in general! I am sorry i just to explain myself one more time,i am not affiliating and i am not any developer presenter,and i am making much noise right now more than Developers which we here in community have for sure but for Cubase reFX which are immproving themelves in every update i am not feeling sorry for talking about this subject in this way! I am not for FL studio, but they are not immprooving nothing for years back just tone of graphics,and i think even iif i used FL i will never buy it because,for me is incomplete DAW even if big releases are from FL studio,but after CB i feel limited workflow from normal speed workflow and normal recording,mixer still sucks,automation also and much more.One thing that Cubase lacck a FL piano roll workflow but since i am not using that much piano roll for drawing notes Cubase 5 is still complete solution! Sorry for that speaking years back a lot of years i am on warezes top sites couple years back just here on AZ i love this place and aprecciate all but lets face it people ,i think that is reason why R2R are not releasing steinberg softs....After all most of them we have them for free elements versions is in some way totaly free,exports wav for master you dont need other files,no need for mp3 superb mixer,all plugins and additions and it is time to be grateful to steinberg just for ones. ask yourself why AIR was not never ever released C5 x64,and their explanation i think was just "false" all you should know answer,all who are serious about producing. SO PLEASE MAN STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS if you have cracked SOFT release it by yourslf do not make mesagges like in WWII and send them with pigeion. xD

Sorry for my spell errors i have forgoten englesh a lot since i am not using it every day :) Best regards :)

12. KAIVAL

KAIVAL Newbie

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  13. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

its all good KAIVAL... but theres one in every bunch:bleh:

14. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Your story broke my heart and my eyeballs.

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Hennessey

Hahahaah ,well sorry that was not my itention Believe me or not i am frustrated bcuz aholes like those producers of my friends... And my whole story was pointed just to people like them. I hope and i wish that all of us can eventualy support developers and warez to stay just a test ride an like by now a friendly comunity.

16. SaintHeretic

SaintHeretic Newbie

Poland isnt small by any means

17. Hennessey

Oh man i didnt understood all good but dont bother yourself with reason ,very soon will come a day when they gonna give it for free because they are shity no inovative at all.Like every person here i like to experiment i have tried reason demo 7 i think and earlier v5 AiR.They are not at all friendly with demo versions .No one is ,like steinberg for example you have your test ride w or w/o dongle versions and you can make a songs save and reopen projects all is availible isnt that just fair.I am not i am repeating i am not steinberger bla bla man but that is my whole idea.Stop making leecersh like my friend richer than they are.For people who can not afford a soft i support but in mind to buy someday that soft because that is polite gesture and what no.that is my humble opinion .Best regards

18. Hennessey

But i am not from Poland i am from Balkans and is like shity down on southwest...

19. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Whoa, I dont care what DAW Im stuck with. I will learn to use it to the best of my ability and make good music with it. I started with making waves, then acid pro. They were both very limited but I still used the hell out of them and made decent music

20. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Buzz off man if you dont understand a joke....man what is it lately with the sensitivity on this forum
    @Dutchey whats up with the nasty ratings man, you have been riding my back for a while now, i aint no fruit...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. ia

ia Producer

No! One reason is Elicenser that crazy hard to crack