To celebrate the fact that "The winter is coming" or may I say ... finally is here !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by sparkles, Nov 18, 2018.

1. sparkles

sparkles Guest

From the mountains of "Hpeiros" ,i could'nt find a good copy of this track on the internet so some glitches taken place on it , also i could'nt program the bass for this remix,so it is with out bass, lol
    at the end i enjoyed :winker: 172 Bbm

:speaker::mad:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Zikkk

Zikkk Platinum Record

That's great, I like it! By the way, my father was from that region, from a small village near the border, called Stratinista.
    And yes, that pentatonic scale, so different in character from the blues scales or the chinese ones, is ideal for modern mixes. It's a pity we don't hear it more often.
    The last time I heard this kind of music blended with modern instruments was in Rotting Christ's Aealo album (2010).

4. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thanks man, i just saw on the map "Stratinitsa" yes you are right near the borders,those places are very beautiful n im glad that your dad was born there :)
    Wow ,i didnt hear before for Rotting Christ's, now i m listening and i'm enthousiastic ,this band for my ears has a mix of garage ,punk,heavy metal,thrash a bit and epic vocalist ,powerful , reminds a bit an old band from the lates '80 Christian Death, well as i hear now might be a hellenic band ? big ups @Zikkk i placed them on my love list, big ups :wink:

17:50 :metal:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2018
  5. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Now that is Creative ! :like: :like: :like:
    Thanks for sharing @sparkles ! :wink:
    ...& yes u can fit a bass ! :yes: :winker::wink:

6. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thank you, appreciate @Spyfxmk2 :mates::like:
    I can't find the notes and the rythm for the bass hehehe ,any suggestion is welcome, the track is on Bbm but takes G#m and Abm as well,or maybe i will follow the notes from the bass melody in the background :wink::winker: ... Will look and will do

7. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Very cool... Much enioyed... Love that vibe...:like:

8. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thank you , appreceated,much love dude ! <3 :wink:

9. Ak3mi91

Ak3mi91 Platinum Record

Nice song, terrible taste when it comes to the weather. I'm freezing, dude, how can you be so happy? :rofl:

10. sparkls

sparkls Newbie

Lol , I love when it's cold because I can get warmed ,I love cloudy and dark weather, hehehe let me know where I will send ya blanket, hehehe ,mornings :cool::grooves: