To Catalyst , R2R and Audioz TEAM

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by globalpeace, Nov 7, 2014.

1. globalpeace

globalpeace Noisemaker

I don't know who you are or where you're from , I'm not an active member in this forum and i just want to say you're working so hard for us, You have no idea who we are and what we do. The Work you're doing is just unbelievable and we all owe you, You're a part of our life, not just for words, I mean it. It's hard to find good people like you guys, I always wonder why can't i have friends like you guys, You're helping people so much and I appreciate that to the core , I just want to say Thank you R2R, Catalyst and the Whole Audioz TEAM and to all Crackers, :bow: I Wish you guys have a Wonderful Life Forever for Helping People like us, Thank You So Much. (NOTE :English is not my native language, I watched movies and learned English, So Bear with me)

3. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

Seconded

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This was a really touching message and we all really appreciate it mate. Just trying to give a little something back to the next musician like we were given the opportunity by those that came before us. It is hard to find good people especially these days when things seem to have such a propensity for falling apart and everyone's out for themselves. You don't have to wish you had friends like us, you already do because when you're on AudioSex you're family. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out and let us know that you appreciate everything, that really means a lot. Stay tuned, a lot of interesting projects are on the horizon. :mates:

5. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

What a thoroughly nice fella! :hug:

He speaks the truth don`t cha know! *yes*