Tired of "the file can only be downloaded by Premiun Account users"?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TonyG, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Make a free account at oboom.com. Use the remote upload feature. Add links from peeplink. Download all links at the same time, free and fast with no file size or time restrictions. PROFIT!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

where have you been :bleh:? Came back and does a killer comment. Now I am Jealous :wink:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Good suggestion but what does it have to do with this thread?

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Absolutely nothing, ignore it and move on.

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@tonyg0499 Miami? Ive been in the Fl breaks scene for over a decade. If your a mover and shaker, we probably have mutual friends if we dont know each other personally. Ive done quite a few live PAs down here in the late 90s under a few different monikers. Even had a monthly breaks show on WOMB for a bit. I grew up on a dance floor that included the Fever parties at Warsaw, Diamantes, and Amnesia, but mostly the Ft Lauderdale Edge. Zen and WMC etc. G. Acosta was one of my musical idols back in the day. Hello my friend #PLUR

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  6. mag666

mag666 Kapellmeister

I know this may sound a little condescending though thats not really my intention but anyhow..

Why don't people simply buy an UL or RG account and then they can download all they want? Isn't it worth the investment if the acquiring of the software posted here is so important to them and the creation of their music?

Also, while Im not a huge fan of people making money from the use of Premium File Hosters... the simply reality is, without that money making option, most of the software posted here.. simply wouldn't be provided... nor uploaded as most of the big sample libs for example, aren't typically something the 'scene' uploads somewhere for free...

Now, I do feel conflicted about scene releases being uploaded to Premium servers for others to make money from the efforts of the teams... (being an ex team member.. I felt the same way for years..) but again, people can always upload them, themselves to free servers if they have access to such wares and if they don't then, once more the premium account uploaders are providing a service that wouldn't be available otherwise.. so complaining about it is mainly just biting the hands that feeds you and that makes no sense at all.

Please remember the scene groups don't upload stuff here because they don't want nor care if the typical end user gets access to their cracks.. if R2R wanted to stop the making of money from their releases.. all they would have to do is provide them here for free via some means and that would kill off the capability of others to make money from their work. However, as I said, scene groups don't care to do so.. because that isn't important to them. They would rather their releases stay 'hidden' away for just a very small group of people to benefit from.. Thats the way it has always been... and thinking otherwise is misleading.

So if there are no rewards.. for the uploaders.. then there would likely be no wares for most of the people here. Simple truth that people just avoid thinking about when they complain about people getting money for proving such links.

With respect..

ZenTa...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Bro I will PM you. If you have been here since 90's we must know each other or have mutual friends

8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Ive been sitting back just simmering. The music wasnt fun anymore, so I had to take a little break.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@mag666 I agree in part with what you wrote. Everybody on AZ should have a Premiun Account with RG or Uploaded and obtain that account in a way that will benefit AZ. Running a site is very costly and AZ does not conducts telethons to raise funds. No problem with that at all. The complain from the member which gave way to this thread was not directed to the "original uploader". It was directed to MEMBERS THAT POST MIRRORS FOR WHICH FILES THEY HAVE MADE NO CONTRIBUTION AND REQUIRE A PREMIUN ACCOUNT FOR DOWNLOAD. This is not about "member A" who just uploaded the latest latest Loopmasters CD after obtaining it elsewhere. This is about "member B" who simply decides to capitalize on "member A's" upload and creates a mirror that somehow will profit him. Let us all be clear on that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Ive been saying this same thing for years. I hate the threads on here that call the groups out like they're actually responsible. Makes me angry just cause Ive been in it for so long.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Okay, I see your point and agree 1000% but I just sit back and simmer. I have other means to get it all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i don't think that's possible. it may sometimes take up to two weeks for me to reply, but i always do.

anyone can post a mirror, if it's allowed by the author of the post, with primary mirrors available for free download through PeepLink.
    whether they make money on it or not - it's not my concern as long as my members benefit from their actions.

rules may not be clear on those things, but they worked for approximately 6 years and the only reason they did is because i try to keep things simple. even now you'd have to invest about 5 minutes to read them (which is a lot); if i were to include details like what we're discussing here, it would only make things worst.

thank you for your kind words :bow: please always report those things to me or Olymoon :mates:

// EL75 and tonyg0499 received warnings for offensive language. oftopic was cleared.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

To me, this thread smells like thinly-veiled warez greed. Be more concerned with what you can provide--not what you can download.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Daz

Daz Guest

You're welcome mate, I didn't make my comment to give my opinion on what is right or wrong, to agree or disagree with the rules or give my opinion on the Integral type mirror posters etc, anyway, SAiNT has clarified the rules somewhat so no need for me to comment on that subject further.

Tin Tin is correct, there is an extra mirror on some posts :dunno:

Cheers guys :winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Anakin

Anakin Guest

@Daz TinTin is talking about different thing
    He means "audioz mirror" which is added to releases few hours after original upload
    peeplink is protected by password and links are again protected by site called http://ouo.io/ (which motto is "Shorten URLs and earn money")
    when you pass this site you can see another peeplink with uploaded/rapidgator/uploadgig links
    links by original uploader are still alive and working
    so what are people curious about is why there are added same hosts by someone anonymous while original links are still ok? what is purpose of this? why this audioz mirror is not added to sunny/fantastic posts? does money from ouo.io + these extra links goes to Black Hole or its invested back into retail installers? Would be good if someone clear this :wink:

16. Daz

Daz Guest

I don't know Anakin, I've never seen it, are you saying mirrors are being added without the permission of the OP who has disabled mirrors?
    If that is the case then I will certainly apologize to Tin Tin.:bow:
    And I will, please accept my apology Tin Tin, I was wrong, you are correct :bow::wink:

17. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

yes audioz mirror , mods complain to user when they are posting a mirror to breaking the rules but at the same time they breaking their own rules and posting audioz mirrors by staff member pirat , but only on R2R releases and some other small groups , they dont do this on sunny/fantastic releases and so on .

just only a small example :[​IMG]

18. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

still wonder where the explaination for those things are . and that are telling me too that mods does not answere and have the fear ... that i was completly right .

19. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Tin, it seems that some of the members simply don't care or just don't want to offend the MODS or are "shy" (for a better term) to come forward like we did. As I said when I started this thread, am not here to win any popularity contest. Gratitude,ignorance and complacence are 3 different things. Let me be clear what am talking about here.
    We can be grateful (as I am) for AZ but that does not mean that we turn a blind eye and pretend that everything is ok even if it isn't. Indeed, all members should be totally aware of what goes on here and if they have an inquiry or concern bring it up without others accusing him or her of stirring problems. Moreover, we should not allow our selves to fall into the quicksand that is complacency.You have to decide: do you want to make things happen or do you want to watch things happen? Just keep in mind that those who watch things happen are the ones who are usually wondering what just happened.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. TonyG

TonyG Guest

THE FOLLOWING QUOTE FROM @SAiNT ANSWERS THE QUESTION POSIT HERE:

"at AudioZ, my members are the priority to me, and mirrors are actually useful to them, and as long as they are, i don't see a reason to prohibit this useful feature"

I, as the OP, therefore think any further discussion as to this topic is unnecessary. Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.