Tired of "the file can only be downloaded by Premiun Account users"?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TonyG, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Since you brought it up let me remind you that months ago I contacted you regarding click for pay links (that were dead) and you did NOTHING so this time I decided to get a general consensus of member's feelings regarding this issue so you could arm yourself with it and do what should had been done long time ago.

But to clarify, according to your reply a member can post mirrors of original uploads to which they contributed naught and get paid for it. Correct? So now we have 2 different set of rules for uploads. Correct? Where does the rule that states that can be found? The rule quoted by @Daz certainly did NOT state nor implied what you just said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Far as I'm aware, if u check the rules on site it states that the only requirement for the poster is non premium links to uploaded and rapidgator to be provided. One of those can be replaced by free file hosting such as zippy share or Mega.
    Mirrors are just that and not completely sure why you would be concerned about whether they are monetised or not?
    They are provided as alternatives and have no requirements that way.
    The uploader also has the option to disable mirrors if status allows and outside that user can contact admin for option to disable mirrors.
    Therefore is not a concern as original poster can disallow ability to post mirrors.
    Far as I'm aware, Is as Daz said and also like Saint explained. If the poster allows for mirrors then is not really your concern and further links will only benefit users paid or not.
    Therefore isn't the way you describe with premium links and the site already clearly states the rules which are a requirement for ALL posters. Can't see the problem as you describe it to be honest but sure Saint can clear it all up for you :bow:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

No matter what you think, I know one thing: the staff at AZ and here is top notch and the guys you can talk to and discuss stuff with. Big up for SAiNT. :wink: I'm the one who is winging all the time, but really I feel so intimately connected with AZ and AS, I just want the best for them and us. :wink:

Having said that, I noticed some premium links only, too and it would be really nice if the uploaders notified us in the peeplink links if the link is premium only or not. Not so hard to do, eh? Problem solved. :headbang:

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

As long there are "free" links to download what You want, who cares about premium account links ?!?

...the free links are slow ? ...who cares again; the cool Russians offer free and fast torrents for the poor musicians in need.

Still inpatient, and You want it all right now ? ...well, that is Your problem... buy a premium account if You are "sick". :dunno:

But, thanks for the thread... now we can finally stop the nonsense "Download using this or that link to support the Teams"
    - rather invite them for a free summer vacation if You are in such a position :cheers:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

I think that such a gesture goes against teams' postures against compensation for what they do.

6. TonyG

TonyG Guest

I am waiting for SAINT or another MOD to clear it up. How to clear it up? Show us the rule that allow or prohibits it. And then give us your interpretation of the rule. Very simple.

7. statik

statik Audiosexual

to put it harsh: this is a load of crap, i havent encoured a premium only link ever, this is just a post to stir up trouble

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

I'm tired of all the complaining, AudioZ should get nothing but sheer gratitude. In the time it took to write this post and bitch about it you could of made a track. Get mad but this is fucking nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

agree

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  10. TonyG

TonyG Guest

You seemed to be the one who is mad and on top of that cannot even interpret what others write. If you read the OP carefully it certainly is not against AZ but AZ's members that are benefiting from uploading and the consequently download of files for which they did NOT contribute in any way,shape or form. The only complain within the thread was as to AZ's failure to enforce its own rules if in fact a rule exists that prohibits uploading for profit. And don't worry about how I spend my time, maybe I no longer need to make tracks.

11. statik

statik Audiosexual

then you dont need software and have nothing to complain about, simple enough

12. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Talking of crap, your reply is full of it. There are links,albeit "mirror links", that DO require a premiun account. And you are correct, thisthread was to stir up trouble but only for those who are profiting by such practice.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  13. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Let me make it clear to you and everybody else here. As a member I have the right to complain (just like everyone else) about anything I feel is not right. Whether you agree or disagree with what I write about is also your right as a member. Exercise your right and do not interfere with mine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. statik

statik Audiosexual

there is no such thing as premiun links, the reason for this is that there is no such word as premiun unless you are spanish ofcourse but then again you're writing in english and not spanglish :bleh:
    let me make it clear to just you and nobody else, if you dont need software then you have nothing to complain about or are you the first SJW (software justice warrior) on here

15. TonyG

TonyG Guest

• offensive to another member
    You are the... who used the term "premiun link" in your reply. And WTF being "Spanish" has to do with anything here? You are very close from being told something nasty.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. EL75

EL75 Member

Static Tony is correct. Why do you bring up the "Spanish" here. By the way, there is not such a thing as a Spanish person. It is either Hispanic or Spaniard or Latino. Im all three of those. You, you are ignorant.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. statik

statik Audiosexual

look at the quote, see it? there ya go, being spanish has to do with the fact that premiun is a spanish word

18. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@EL75 thanks for the advice. You are right I should ignore him or her. Peace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. TonyG

TonyG Guest

@statik
    I am done communicating with you.

20. statik

statik Audiosexual

:bleh: