Time to create an artist website - best build tools 2024 recommendations?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cardamom, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Cardamom

Cardamom Platinum Record

I guess I should ask if it's worth it these days? Is multiple social media accounts or FB pages the way to go?

Am launching an album (digital release with some CD's for radio stations 'n such - if that's even a thing), a brand/logo and it needs nary a lot of pages to fill the site. (I'm just not that special, eh?) ;-)

Planning release through CD baby (for multiple digital-distributions) as Distrokid, once you stop paying, wipes your stuff.

Thoughts?

3. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

interested too about site tools!
    if u live in US u can use distrokid, but never use the wheel of playlist please its just bots, and after all they ban u... ironic i know.

4. Lou Ulfark

Lou Ulfark Producer

5. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

Beat magazine Feb 2024 has some articles about managing social media, whats hot and whats not.
    available at better torrent sites everywhere, or if you're in germany it might be at a bookstore.
    its a German publication, printed in english. don't know why, don't care....