Time Micro (This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed) [solved]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Rithz, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Rithz

Rithz Newbie

Hi everyone,
    I downloaded this from audio tools, didn't get a PKG installer unlike the other OT libraries. I used the kitty scripter to add library, got this error after that. I double checked the SNPID in xml and Ninct. It matches and is the original SNPID of the library. I also checked the visibility in Plist and compared it with the other libraries. I even tried creating a new NINCT but I still got the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this ?
    Also I have read the forums and tried the solutions mentioned here but got no result.

Am I missing something ?

Thank you :)

3. Rithz

Rithz Newbie

Solved! The library SNPID was 'W26'. I had another library with the SNPID 'W267'. Apparently having similar SNPID can cause issues

4. savage1800

savage1800 Newbie

how do you edit the SNIPID

EDIT - the method you stated did not work for me i did find the SNIPID haviing similar values form 2 seprate libraires, i added the library using the add library tool but still wont read it when i drag and drop the patch nki file

Last edited: Sep 8, 2023