Tim Petherick Opto 32 GUI Problem with Azzimov skin

Discussion in 'Software' started by ThugLife, Apr 11, 2024.

1. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

Hey everyone,

I have a question about the Tim petherick opto 32 nebula library that was shared on the SisterSite back in the days. I‘d like to use it with the included azzimov skin but on the comp and clipper, the knobs always snap back, so you can’t set them properly. In the comments I read that a lot of people had that problem and it seems Someone was able to solve it and shared a fix but the links are all down and the fix is within a spoiler that doesn’t respond when I click on it.

Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

thank y’all in advance

3. Boreios

Boreios Kapellmeister

-

Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
  4. typical-love

typical-love Producer

Pretty sure that shared version of the Tim P is incomplete, actually more than a few of the shared ones are incomplete if i recall correctly. That's why it's doing that.

5. MFSAKA

MFSAKA Ultrasonic

Nebula is a definition of "problems".

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

Thank you for your replies so far.

I wasn’t aware that some of these libraries are incomplete and didn’t even consider it as the 3rd party libraries are afaik unprotected, so I can’t seem to find any reason not to leave them as they are delivered in the first place.

I have to admit that I didn’t even try it without the azzimov skin, I just put the files where they belong and then added the azzimov skin files, which worked fine so far for the other libraries I installed. That’s the first library I ran into problems with, besides gemini audio g610 but that doesn’t have to do anything with a skin.

well guess I’ll have to leave it by that for now as I’m pretty new to nebula and just hope someone who solved it with this library comes around with the solution. @Boreios thank you for your insight. Good to have people around who have more experience with nebula than I do.