Tiesto - Lethal Industry - (COME AT ME) REMIX

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer, Jan 25, 2020.

1. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer Member

3. virusg

virusg Rock Star

its not my style but its uter trash remix, you just ruined one of the best trance tracks ever and, you seem to keep with the trend, im sure Armin would play it at A State of Trash, winch since episode 600 is mostly trash tracks... i appreciate edm but i dont like hardrockedmsuperconfusedscreaming sh*t...

4. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

What are you like 50 years old?

5. virusg

virusg Rock Star

well not really, but i lived those tracks back in the days like there it was nothing on Earth sounding alike, i trully love to hear them today, im getting older yeah, EDM has changed alot, mostly refering to Trance, 70% is not trance vibe anymore, its a mess of sounds put toghether in complex manner that make your ears bleed out, your track is like hard metal screaming... cant listen to it, i admit its well mixed, but that wont change my mind about it, i prefer a good track over a well mixed one, good luck friend, hopw i wasnt to hard on you, i mainly talked out of my point of view rather than being critic, cheers!

6. Lager

Lager Guest

Redefine music for yourself. Not too late... You're apparently so young...:wink:

7. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

People think I was in hiding, but I was in my dark studio watching tutorials

8. Lager

Lager Guest

Also deliver my advice to your young tutors.:yes: