Tiësto Remix Contest - ''Take Me'' feat. Kyler England

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by virusg, Aug 17, 2013.

1. virusg

virusg Rock Star

well maybe some of you have found out about this but im sure some not ...the prizes are attractive i guess an u get to remix a once ''legend of trance'' so here are the details:

Prize

The winner will have their remix released in an exclusive remix package release on Tiësto's own label, Musical Freedom, Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook, AKG K267 Tiësto Headphones, plus a Sounds to Sample library. The runner up will also receive a Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook. The Beatport community pick will receive $50 of Beatport credits.

Rules

Must be aged 18 or older or have parent's permission. Participant hereby grants to sponsor an irrevocable, fully-paid, perpetual world-wide license to reproduce, edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer, distribute, perform, display and use any or all of the entries, without compensation to you or any third party.
    Remix Parts and Submission Method:

The remix stems can be downloaded from the remix contest page, once you have logged in to Beatport Play. Completed remixes should be uploaded on Beatport Play (You'll need a Beatport account to upload your remix).

REMIX CONTEST PAGE h++p://w+w.remixcomps.com/contest/ti%C3%ABsto-remix-contest - 23 Days to go

PS: im working on it too but i dont know if ill submit this, i will see later, here is a preview (secret link: [hide]h+*p://snd.sc/17Uau4N[/hide]) good luck to the participants

3. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

Nice Oldschool-Trance Remix.

I will make two Remixes, dont ask me why, just made two... :rofl:

Will post them here, too *yes*

Good luck PLM and everybody else who is going to participate. I guess since already about 200-250 Remixes has beend submitted already, this contest is going to be huge!

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

got the vocals for chopping only. the track itself is average.

LOL check this here - http://play.beatport.com/contests/tiesto-take-me/520f216d753a0d3c2f0d7ffb

5. virusg

virusg Rock Star

hahah he nailed it .c.ccc.cc.clapp.ppp :rofl: