Thoughts on new track welcome

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by Lenny Belardo II, Apr 9, 2021.

1. My studio is out of commission but I'm bored and made a track with my Mac and a mouse. C, F, G and cut and paste. Voila!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2021
  3. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

It's late morning here and this tune put me in a good mood. Very fresh sounding.. like it! Usually not a big fan of this A-B-C structure (where the driving part comes in so late..) but in this case, it just works for me.. :wink:

btw, is this the interior of your house.. asking for no particular reason :)

4. It might have been the morning after for me back in the early 90's, but now it's two farting, snoring dogs who wake me, needing to pee. Then I need to pee which takes forever thanks to my prostate. So all in all, forgive the simplicity of the arrangement done with headphones and pretty much nothing but Logic. PM me if you want any info on prostate health.

5. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

You have more C, F and G in your pinky finger than most have in both their hands. Here's to hoping that your studio is soon back up and running and that those dog farts don't smell too bad.

Cheers

6. I have damaged the tendons on my middle finger. I need that finger to abuse slow drivers! Plus it's my preferred butt wiping finger. Woe!

7. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual