thoughts on alt/indie rock track?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tr3v0r94, Dec 14, 2019.

1. tr3v0r94

tr3v0r94 Kapellmeister

hey guys

long time lurker, first time poster! recently finished producing an ep for a buddy of mine, and would love some audiosex input!

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer...work=small/track=2048717036/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="
    ">VIBE CHECK by Big Laugh</a></iframe>

also up on spotify if anyones interested.

I've learned so much from this forum, and you guys have helped me come a long way from just arranging stock loops in logic. I'd love some comments / tips / critiques on the production! and if anyone enjoys it and needs help or has any questions I'd love to pass on some knowledge if possible.

Thanks!

I also have an active looperman page if anyone makes trap/hip-hop and would like some royalty free loops for nothing!

https://www.looperman.com/users/loops/3398983

3. lexeed

lexeed Platinum Record

Sounds good, except I think the low end could sound just a touch fuller. Not too much more, just a touch. And I think the drums could be a little more prominent/clearer. I'm assuming you're singing, but are these also loops or are you playing?

4. tr3v0r94

tr3v0r94 Kapellmeister

Thank you so much! Yeah, bass guitar is hard for me, im used to 808s :facepalm: but other than the drums my buddy played and sang everything! We did end up looping some of the guitar riffs though of course